Tattoo shops in your area plz help

Hey guys, my relationship of 6 yrs is coming to an end. I am looking to relocate so if any of you are driving by a shop at see they are hiring, can you plz shoot me a msg, I will be homeless come nov 30th so im looking for asap

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Sacramento Cali is always looking for new tatt artists, I know this because they pop up everywhere . Within 1 mile, I have about 4 tatt shops by me, along with about 3 strip clubs- literally, about 1 mile from me, and I live in the nice part of town.. lol

but sorry to hear about your relationship, that is always hard

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey guys, my relationship of 6 yrs is coming to an end. I am looking to relocate so if any of you are driving by a shop at see they are hiring, can you plz shoot me a msg, I will be homeless come nov 30th so im looking for asap

hey pm you number i know theres a few places down here that are hiriing ill pass your number on to them

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'm friends with a tattoo artist around here and i just messaged him asking if he knew of any places that were looking for artists...

I'll let you know....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Good luck finding a new place to live and work Aaron.

I cant help u with this one, sorry :friends:

Sure ya can, ill go cross' the pond..lmao! Thanks man

Sacramento Cali is always looking for new tatt artists, I know this because they pop up everywhere . Within 1 mile, I have about 4 tatt shops by me, along with about 3 strip clubs- literally, about 1 mile from me, and I live in the nice part of town.. lol

but sorry to hear about your relationship, that is always hard

Thats good to hear, cuzz ive had David out on the hunt for me since he got home

hey pm you number i know theres a few places down here that are hiriing ill pass your number on to them

Sent

call some places around cincy/northern ky. i know of a few good reputable shops that would be good for you to work at. i'll PM you their numbers

Read PM, thanks, ive actually been to 2 of those shops

Good call, i love google

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

I'm friends with a tattoo artist around here and i just messaged him asking if he knew of any places that were looking for artists...

I'll let you know....

Good looking Fink!

I really appreciate the responses guys..Ive got alot on my mind and this should keep me busy! Thanks again

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

is it preferable to actually go into the shops and ask? I mean i know of plenty around here...but is calling on the phone too much? i wouldnt rly know how to ask if they were hiring....:D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D