BBY already has them. Also I think it is called C3 or C4 from autopage which has something similiar

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

BTW the reason I posted this here was that i was hoping to see the video because we have a new block at work and all my proxy servers are listed so i seem not to be able to get around it

Damn it!

here are some photos sorry about the bad quality of the photos, many people attended, we had at least 5-6 local restaurants cater it with different style foods of the world, music, raffle for a 2 day Porsche driving school, etc....

we had all the toys in the different showrooms

2010 E63, SLR, SL65 black series, GT3, Panamera Turbo and 4s

DSC07601.JPG

DSC07602.JPG

DSC07604.JPG

DSC07605.JPG

DSC07606.JPG

DSC07609.JPG

DSC07613.JPG

DSC07614.JPG

DSC07615.JPG

thats hella cool, are these available to the public yet? i bet the pricetag is hefty

i was at BB the other day and they had Smart Start.....$499.00 not sure if that includes and alarm or noti just saw the price and that was enough for me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

idk bout the smart start thing...

it's cool but how practical is it?

with my 5901 i can do all that with pretty decent range

and lets think, when he starts his car, he's still gonna need his keys anyways for the ignition.. idk cool idea but not very practical imo

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

and lets think, when he starts his car, he's still gonna need his keys anyways for the ignition.. idk cool idea but not very practical imo

not always true, this was referencing the unit I asked them to see if they can integrate it to their starter interfaces. If the owner of the vehicle has keylessgo (Mercedes push start) then he will never need to take his key out of his pocket. pretty much all cars need a key to drive away with, the only one that I know of that doesn't is the lotus 2eleven, hell and even I am not sure about that as I was too focused on getting into the vehicle.

ill be there...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Very pratical... get into the city with alot of buildings and see how good that range is on that 5901... I have the same unit and the range cuts in about half when I used to be on campus for school.

I guess I don't understand the comment about needing the keys for the ignition? Any remote start you use you are going to need the key to do a vehicle take over... except like said the push to start vehicles... which i wire up to disengage when the door is opened... so I guess technically you would still need a key on you.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Looks very cool, but I was unimpressed by the time it took for everything to function...

What would really blow me away would be if it is connected to the alarm and can warn you of a break in anywhere that there is a network....this way it virtually would have infinite range...that would kick ass.

Edited by littleitaly1990

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.