Damn Logan, Thats almost sig worthy!!! I thought literally the same thing and scrolled down and you had already said it ......

To the OP, keep at it man. You gotta do a few more versions before you get it magazine/show worthy....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

ughh, im not sure what to say lol...looks like you robbed a 9 year old of his bike then killed a stripper, it is creative though ill give you that

thanks I needed a laugh now on to the bike a rebuild is definately in order not feeling that baby blue fuzzy stuff ya got all over the bike and sound system but would like to see the new build

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

if no one else is gonna say it im gonna say it... lol Thats horrible dude. lol

What is up with the fuzzies?

Im not gonna lie. i think you need to focus more on the frame of the bike and less on the Seat and box covers.

The bike itself is PLAIN. But keep at it! :)

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

ughh, im not sure what to say lol...looks like you robbed a 9 year old of his bike then killed a stripper, it is creative though ill give you that

LMAO! - x2 :D

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

well this hole thing is gone now any ways it was a low bugdet build the only thing i paid for on tthe hole thing was the sub on the top an it was on $100 the box held it was only made from chipboard :)

it was to heavy to pull it had 2 car batterys and 2 big amps inside but my nexted build is gonna be small so its easier to transport but its still gonna be loud

Archived