Sonic Electronix

not suprised... alot of companies do stuff like this

i dont get how this is legal...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have some monstrous computer style fans in my work truck outside

but they are 120v and 240v, but blow like a SF hooker

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I have some monstrous computer style fans in my work truck outside

but they are 120v and 240v, but blow like a SF hooker

oh these fans blow a good amount of air. just sounds like i have an AC unit in the trunk.

Look at todays society.. how are we alive is a better question lol

damn. thats pretty grim bro lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

damn ive had that happen with one of their older distribution blocks FTW

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

i dont get how this is legal...

LOL seriously ALOT of companies do this exact same thing with other products in car audio not just stinger, shit is made in China or made in Usa and they just slap stickers on the same products.

but that just means you have to get louder to over take the fans man!!! lol

Roseville, CA

but that just means you have to get louder to over take the fans man!!! lol

oh thats not a problem lol. they dont bother me on a daily basis. its just when i have other people in the car and the music it turned down so you can talk.

just go to newegg.com and pick up a regular old computer fan..not that hard lol. Ppl make it sound like you need special "car audio fans" for car audio...any computer fan will do. Usually the larger the fan, the quieter it is. Also look for high cfm's if you wanna blow a lot of air.

i even did it for you: http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.as...;name=Case-Fans

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Archived