4 9515 on 4 DD M3 USACI runs at SIK NIK....

what was the burp score for class wise? Not bad scores at all, what is the peal freq as well? You got it right though man looks like more battery will help an since you want to stay in sb4 lol just about your only option. When the economy picks up and you can get batts you got plenty of damn room though in that bed!

what was the burp score for class wise? Not bad scores at all, what is the peal freq as well? You got it right though man looks like more battery will help an since you want to stay in sb4 lol just about your only option. When the economy picks up and you can get batts you got plenty of damn room though in that bed!

Im in mod 2001-4000 but only 4 m3's(2400 watts @ 4 ohms) and freq is 45hz.Im my class 8 rd D5's will fit just to give an idea of the power I could have.

2003 F150 Crew Cab

Panasonic DVD Flip Out

4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts)

4 DD M3a's

350A singer alt

8 nsb 90's

1 Nsb 125

161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI

Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF

158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH

160's on music in kick

not bad scores?

thats a crazy score, that setup is out of control! i luv it!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

not bad scores?

thats a crazy score, that setup is out of control! i luv it!

LOL Yeah I think its very good scores considering the equipment used and note used....it is only going to get louder.....just wait. :hairtrick:

2003 F150 Crew Cab

Panasonic DVD Flip Out

4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts)

4 DD M3a's

350A singer alt

8 nsb 90's

1 Nsb 125

161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI

Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF

158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH

160's on music in kick

Archived