My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

still loving it man! and thank's for serving!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

• 1 month later...

I don't have any right now but I usually go visit it every other Friday just so the truck doesn't get lonely, I can take some pics then. What do you need pics of, the suspension or the way the front clip was installed? Engine bay has about a half inch of body filler dust on it so it won't be pretty.

This is how it looked last week:

IMG_20130913_120225_918_zpsdb9250a8.jpg

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 2 weeks later...

Fukin beautiful bro! How much you got tied up in it

Probably more than he would like to admit. But seriously, asking someone how much they have into their ride is like asking a Woman how much they way, you just don't do it. Just sit back and watch the next chapter in the saga of this beautiful truck.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Money isn't always important. I've never been scared to throw stacks of cash at something that I will enjoy but that being said, having to pay to fix problems that companies create when they do less than satisfactory work is never fun. The hands down best fabricator I have ever know fixed the front suspension and started the suicide doors before he passed away and his work was worth every penny spent. Several shops told me that what I had was the best it could be but Chris took one look and made a few modifications and now it is completely streetable and comfortable to drive. As for how much I have into it, l will just say that I have no expectation of ever getting my money out of it and a smarter man would have paid off his mortgage instead of building a custom truck.

I will get the pics of the engine bay and front clip next time I check out the truck, it isn't anything special just two huge wheel tubs and everything relocated to the middle. I did have to put in a hydroboost brake booster for clearance and relocate the batteries to between the front frame rails between the radiator and front bumper. The upper control arms don't have normal ball joints, instead they have heim joints to allow for nearly infinite travel up and down. The ball joints that were originally installed were binding at max lift and when it was aired out. It has custom upper and lower control arms, relocated upper control arm mounts and we notched the frame to make clearance for a the bag to be recessed a few inches. Really nothing special but it took the right person to pull it off since I have to go to max lift in order to turn. I can change lanes and make gradual turns with the body an inch off the ground but turning into a parking lot or onto another street I have to raise up the front nearly all the way. I still need to relocate the steering gear box and notch the frame to allow the wheel to turn to full lock when turning right but I haven't had too many instances that it was necessary so it has been put on hold until everything else is done. I might try a smaller tire up front instead since that would be the cheapest way to fix it and I need less than an inch of clearance. A 255/25-26 would be perfect but I don't know how that would ride and going from a 295/30-26 that doesn't leave much sidewall to absorbe pot holes and bumps in the road.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

Fukin beautiful bro! How much you got tied up in it

Probably more than he would like to admit. But seriously, asking someone how much they have into their ride is like asking a Woman how much they way, you just don't do it. Just sit back and watch the next chapter in the saga of this beautiful truck.

I have over 10k in my lift an tires an about 5k in my bsgged maxima .. people who lift an bag an proud to tell how much it cost cuz we like to showoff.... soooo shut the fuck up an mind your businesses

09 mustang gt

• 5 weeks later...

It's getting there, my friend that is painting it has a lot going on at the shop and only works on it a couple hours a week. I'm in no rush, I'd rather it take another year than have him rush and it not turn out right.

Robert Bardick, these are the pics I got of the front suspension. Not that great quality but it gives you an idea of how the front is setup:

IMG_20131024_120225_954_zps5af89f4d.jpg

IMG_20131024_120239_153_zps6534ebb6.jpg

IMG_20131024_120307_675_zps3d9ecd49.jpg

IMG_20131024_120316_840_zpsd3034e52.jpg

IMG_20131024_120326_831_zps366abb71.jpg

Archived