My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

Looks sweet. How much do basic bagging kits go for usually?

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks sweet. How much do basic bagging kits go for usually?

That is way too general of a question, do you need just the kit or everything installed, what vehicle and how low do you want to go? I've got over 10k in suspension and frame work.

Truck is getting closer to being ready.

2012-11-01_16-30-01_708.jpg

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

It's slowly but surely getting there. Can't wait till it is done and completed. Like to see the end results

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

thats alot of body and frame work great attention to detail love the look of the truck

Thanks, it has been a long time coming and it was (maybe is) going to a show this weekend. Originally it was going to be in full paint with no interior but like always it has taken longer and been more work than expected so if it does go this weekend it will be in primer. At least it will all be one color for the first time in years, I'm working thru the weekend so I wont be there but will post a pic or two if it does make it out there.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

thats alot of body and frame work great attention to detail love the look of the truck

Thanks, it has been a long time coming and it was (maybe is) going to a show this weekend. Originally it was going to be in full paint with no interior but like always it has taken longer and been more work than expected so if it does go this weekend it will be in primer. At least it will all be one color for the first time in years, I'm working thru the weekend so I wont be there but will post a pic or two if it does make it out there.

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Was going to Turkey Drag but I don't think that he took it with him. Haven't talked to the shop in a couple days so it may have gone but I couldn't say for sure.

Archived