My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

i want to see how this thing clears the tires to turn a shop in fl that bagged my old body f150 was building a f150 that was on the cover maybe a year or 2 ago that had a expedition front end on he had b.a.d. 24s on it an barely cleared em i agree ekstenive does some killer work but i wouldn't go as far as they are the best in the world i know of shops all over doin killer work choppin block in fresno cali an nor cal kustoms in fresno are some heavy hitters when it comes to bag jobs you have chassis by aaron in so cal which also does some sik work ..but ur truck looks like its coming along awesome.

edited

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

they are the best in your area not the best everywhere hell a shop here called auto extremes has had a feature in the last 2 months of truckin one was on the cover an this month they have a feature in mini truckin they do good work an are the best around here but i wouldnt say they are the best in the world .. can't wait to see your truck though i'm sure it will be sik on big rims my nissan is set up for 22s an thats huge for a mini except 24s i can only afford some 20s for now though. little shop of horrors in tn does sik work as well the guy who built my truck did it out of his garage an has set my nissan up for 22s and a mazda for 22s came up with a way to bag my wifes civic when there was nothing to go off of he's also bagged an body dropped a 47 studabaker i believe it is he's just an average joe who knows how to weld an measure LoL

edited

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

im from fl which is where the shop that built the f150 is i now live in ga but for the f150 at the time it was one of the first f150s on 24s body dropped so barely clearing is better than not. i dont know if youve checked out choppin block or nor cal customs but both of them could have probably did the same job if not better. I have seen their vehicles an all of them are sik i have seen extensives work as well an its sik i just know that there is alot of other shops out there that are as good if not better. here are a couple pix of the truck the truck is no slowch in being so clean an this truck was built in a a lil 1 car wide 2 deep garage my f150 was in front of it when it was being built both were suppose to be at slamfest 07 they still had alot to do before the show i told them to not worry about mine so they could have all hands on deck for that truck which got featured that weekend for street trucks. cant wait to see yours on 26s though also cant wait to see choppin blocks on 28s

0707st_04_z%20lno_memorial_show%201999_ford_f150.jpg

Slamfest032.jpg

Slamfest031.jpg

Slamfest030.jpg

Slamfest033.jpg

DSC05090.jpg

thats a bad ass truck :clapping: those wheels look sick, they are u2 right? I seen that same design made by Velocity too, i work at discount tire, and i had to get the ones made by u2. Good job tho keep it up!

They were going to be the Bentchi B7's but because they were not available in the right bolt pattern they got the U2's. The exact same wheel made by the same people just a different logo. I've got pics of it with the bed back on I will upload when I get back to the house, I'm hoping to have it rolling by the morning cause Turkey drag is only 40 hours away and there is a lot left to do.

That blue F150 is badass, but I've never been a fan of having a giant sea of fiberglass.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

this is what I have for now, I was waiting to get pictures of it with the wheels back on but I haven't gotten them yet.

redford10.jpg

As of right now it will be at Turkey Drag in the morning but won't be completely done. Still have some sheet metal work, fuel cell/lines and some electrical work to be finished up.

Archived