Second Skin Audio

dont know what to do.... do you?

ok so i have 2 re sx 15's in a 10cuft box tuned to around 34 hz. sadly i dont think i want them anymore because all they seem to do is hit the lows. i mean smash!!! the lowes lol i dont know but its just like i cant really hear the bass as much because its sooo low, so i was wondering should i build a diffrent box and tune it higher, or should i just go with 12's? oo and yea they are only getting 700 watts a piece rms right now.....

You need another box. Your subs should be making you famous right now. It appears from your post that they are making the ENERGY they should, they are just using it on the wrong frequencies because of your box.

I have gotten some good results by placing subs in EBS ("Extended Bass Shelf") alignment, but primarily for smaller subs that need assistance for adequate low-bass extension. There is no free lunch, however. You will give up output, which, apparently is not what you want.

Build another box... :hairtrick: