Do you think the earth is flat???

well technically yea in that pic the earth looks flat, and these people believe earth is a cylinder. THere stupidity actually makes me upset

quote, a flat cylinder LOL

You can go to Channel 212 on Dish Network to see a 24/7 live feed of the earth, the Channel is called Dish Earth, and the earth is very much round, but either way I will still keep the comment from that site in my sig LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

its scary to know these people walk by us everyday

touche..who are you to say the earths not flat? What evidence is there???

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

its scary to know these people walk by us everyday

walking by me doesnt scare me, the fact that they could be driving on the same road as me, thats what scares me. If youre dumb enough to believe the earth is flat, you dont belong near the drivers seat of a vehicle. I mean, people have know its round since well before cars were around. Theres enough scientific evidence and math to PROVE its round. These people probably also dont believe that 2+2=4.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

You can go to Channel 212 on Dish Network to see a 24/7 live feed of the earth, the Channel is called Dish Earth, and the earth is very much round, but either way I will still keep the comment from that site in my sig LOL.

X2. But they'll probably make an excuse like, "That's just a government cover-up, only a simulation"

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

if you can call these people stupid for believing the world could be flat wat would you call a christian?... not tryin to stir anything up just tryin to show a different view

That is way off.! You can't prove a religion right or wrong, other than faith. (I believe in God, but let's not go into that as it is against the rules)

But it is possible to prove the earth is round, by several factors.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

That is way off.! You can't prove a religion right or wrong, other than faith. (I believe in God, but let's not go into that as it is against the rules)

But it is possible to prove the earth is round, by several factors.

aw my bad man i didnt know you went to the moon

Archived