Do you think the earth is flat???

aw my bad man i didnt know you went to the moon

LOL! So you're saying we need to see it to believe? How about Gravity?, Molecular Particles?, Air?

And by "factors" I did not mean pictures or seeing it in person.

Edit: Spelling

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

nope jus sayin it isnt too polite to bash on people for believin in something that you dont, theres some people in this world that only know the things there taught and never really think outside the box. now sayin the world is flat yes it is a far fetched off the wall conspiracy but honestly ive never been to the moon an ive never been anywhere near space to say hey ive seen it myself those people are ignorant for believin that, i bet alot of us have never been into space and are only believin wat weve been taught and pictures weve been shown. now to say all of wat we were shown was a lie well its plausable but very doubtful. i respect these people because i like to think outside the box a whooolllee lot an i know how it is wen people knock your shit for jus thinkin.

nope jus sayin it isnt too polite to bash on people for believin in something that you dont, theres some people in this world that only know the things there taught and never really think outside the box. now sayin the world is flat yes it is a far fetched off the wall conspiracy but honestly ive never been to the moon an ive never been anywhere near space to say hey ive seen it myself those people are ignorant for believin that, i bet alot of us have never been into space and are only believin wat weve been taught and pictures weve been shown. now to say all of wat we were shown was a lie well its plausable but very doubtful. i respect these people because i like to think outside the box a whooolllee lot an i know how it is wen people knock your shit for jus thinkin.

Once again, as I previously posted I'm not talking about seeing it (In picture/Live image), But you're obviously ignoring that aspect.

P.S.: Very hard to understand you're grammar at times. "now sayin the world is flat yes it is" :wacko:

Edit: I'm done with my argument. But I do understand that what you were tryin' to say, Which is to look at it from different point of views.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Thinking outside the box is one thing, but when you put reality aside to come to ridiculous conclusions it has really gone too far.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Thinking outside the box is one thing, but when you put reality aside to come to ridiculous conclusions it has really gone too far.

yes but you cant sit here an call these people stupid an bash there forum for what they wanna believe in. its like startin a thread bashin people that believe in a different religion its ridiculous. its like how many people gave shit to einstein for the things he was sayin. not sayin that these people are right but its like anytime someone thinks outside the box people freak the hell out.

yes but you cant sit here an call these people stupid an bash there forum for what they wanna believe in. its like startin a thread bashin people that believe in a different religion its ridiculous. its like how many people gave shit to einstein for the things he was sayin. not sayin that these people are right but its like anytime someone thinks outside the box people freak the hell out.

Unless it is against the forum rules, I can do just that and it is very different than bashing a religion for a few reasons. One being, there is proof that the earth is round. Another is that, even if they are right and the earth is flat, what does it change? What changes if the earth is flat? Why would anyone go to the effort that they seem to think the government (and the whole world) is going to just to cover this up? What significant thing in our lives would change if the earth was flat?

I'm not freaking out about them thinking outside the box, as a matter of fact I am not freaking out at all. I wouldn't even call it out of the box rather I would call it out of reality.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived