DC Sound Lab

Frankenwoofer vs Stetsom 14k (New vidz added)

i wanna be part of this trunk movement. but id assume it takes money.

and college kid dont got that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thats insane bad ass setup

and on a side knote

why arent more people running the stetsom amps for the price there un real everybody is buying multi fosgate 4k ??? these are way more amp sorry for the hijack just seems wierd and youre nutts now im rethinking my mazda stereo my wife is going to hunt you down for this one :D:D

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

thats insane bad ass setup

and on a side knote

why arent more people running the stetsom amps for the price there un real everybody is buying multi fosgate 4k ??? these are way more amp sorry for the hijack just seems wierd and youre nutts now im rethinking my mazda stereo my wife is going to hunt you down for this one :D:D

LMAO!! Sorry....I better get a disguise.

The more these big dog amps get seen the more people will buy them. Along with guys like myself dispelling the rumour that the amps arent made for music... :rofl:

Frankie and Stetsom Team up to make the Gator Dance!

LMAO!! Sorry....I better get a disguise.

The more these big dog amps get seen the more people will buy them. Along with guys like myself dispelling the rumour that the amps arent made for music... :rofl:

Frankie and Stetsom Team up to make the Gator Dance!

Yes i swear the Stetsom haters still hold a grudge because of Dante and forget the fact that these are amazing amps. I mean i listen to my stuff to and from shows, hit the show and compete in every available format, amps work great never give me problems. People who blow these up i would like to see their installs, and how they have then tuned because im sure they did something to cause the failure.

As for you Legman if its between Stetsom or SD its Stetsom all the way. :aggressive: haha