DC Sound Lab

Frankenwoofer vs Stetsom 14k (New vidz added)

bring it on :) I need lots of fuel to keep this trunk getting louder. :aggressive:

ooo ill be there, im either getting a 11kd or 14kd, you blow my mind with your 10's. keep up the great work

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

As of 2008 Finals it was Dave Dasilva from Canada.

Currently I'm told by 3 DBDrag Finals Judges.....That would be me....I need to get certified for this yr :spiteful:

Ahh Rob but your forgeting your own teamate Steve Sears that can do over a 153 out of the trunk with the seat up. There is also a guy in Canada don't know his real name but goes by Crabmustang on Termpro that does almost a 153 out of the trunk of a Cavy with 1 RD 15. Now I know that Steve hasn't done the score at a Db Drag show yet but this year he will. As for the Crabmustang guy I know he has. You are most definately the loudest pair of 10's out of a trunk that I think I've EVER seen!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Ahh Rob but your forgeting your own teamate Steve Sears that can do over a 153 out of the trunk with the seat up. There is also a guy in Canada don't know his real name but goes by Crabmustang on Termpro that does almost a 153 out of the trunk of a Cavy with 1 RD 15. Now I know that Steve hasn't done the score at a Db Drag show yet but this year he will. As for the Crabmustang guy I know he has. You are most definately the loudest pair of 10's out of a trunk that I think I've EVER seen!!!

Crab Mustang=Dave Dasilva ( I believe ). Last time he competed was 08 Finals.

You are absolutely correct! These gentlemen hold the highest records out of a trunk ever.

Currently active within the sport these Gentleman aren't anymore. Although I do expect to see Steve in the lanes this yr. :friends:

Edited by thorshammer