if you are actually going to build your bottom end then 350 will be no problem as long as it has a really good tune. and don't piece together a turbo kit and get a 35r and a ebay or oem intercooler.

save yourself the hastle and buy this kit. they do amazing work and have great customer service

http://www.afiturbo.com/store/product_info...3d342bab3881e89

thats a pretty good kit right there, i wonder if they'll be nice and just let me get everything else in the package and knock off the turbo and let me get my own. good price for it all though, i think i may bookmark that ;)

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

yes hondata and go to this man and this man ONLY for tuning since you are on the east coast

http://www.evans-tuning.com/rates_hondata.html

there will be about a 6 month wait so plan ahead

i can get a s300 from them and tuned for a grand, not bad..... i guess its still gotta be tweaked to my setup though, correct? or do i just tell them what i have and they go from there and then i plug and play?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

yes hondata and go to this man and this man ONLY for tuning since you are on the east coast

http://www.evans-tuning.com/rates_hondata.html

there will be about a 6 month wait so plan ahead

To the OP, I bought all my internals for my head (PR3 froma b16) from Jeff Evans as well, his pricing was good. You might be able to beat pricing but his knowledge on honda's goes beyond obsession! lol

i agree with evans-tuning. one of the best tuning shop on the east side imo for honda/acura, aswell as others. extremely knowlegeable

but i recommend full-race.com for one of the best quality turbo go fast stuff for your application. evans also has an online store too with good stuff

as far as the tranny ? i have personaly used it up to 380hp 248c chassis dyno approved power with minimal problems on the street. it has a better shift fork over the 92-95 si/ex trans. my issues were 3rd gear syncros on em though under aggressive 2-3 shift. also have to be carefull of the unequal length shafts on d- series as they can be problematic with over 250ish hp to the wheels. pre-loading the clutch [especially when puck, unsprung/solid disk clutches] will save you parts breakage [mainly stock axles, differentials] on those

i also have parts for those apps, pm me if interested, or if you need more help

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

i agree with evans-tuning. one of the best tuning shop on the east side imo for honda/acura, aswell as others. extremely knowlegeable

but i recommend full-race.com for one of the best quality turbo go fast stuff for your application. evans also has an online store too with good stuff

as far as the tranny ? i have personaly used it up to 380hp 248c chassis dyno approved power with minimal problems on the street. it has a better shift fork over the 92-95 si/ex trans. my issues were 3rd gear syncros on em though under aggressive 2-3 shift. also have to be carefull of the unequal length shafts on d- series as they can be problematic with over 250ish hp to the wheels. pre-loading the clutch [especially when puck, unsprung/solid disk clutches] will save you parts breakage [mainly stock axles, differentials] on those

i also have parts for those apps, pm me if interested, or if you need more help

Full Race FTMFW, amazing guys, real down to earth. For a class project once I had to research a job; I chose an aftermarket performance engineer/R&D person. Out of probably twenty companies I emailed asking if I could talk to their engineers about their education, training, etc etc, Geoff Raicer (sp?) at full-race was the only one that emailed me back and answered all my questions. When a worker at a company will take time out of his schedule to help someone who isn't buying one of their products and Lord knows if they ever will, that, IMO, reflects very well on the company as far as CS.

Too many projects, too little time...

to be honest, full-race is now over rated. yeah 4-5 years ago they were the top company in the country, but now you can get the same quality product for over $1000 less. Arizona Forced Induction and PeakBoost are 2 fantastic turbo companies. peakboost turbo kits make more power per psi then any other company in the world