kanes_disciple Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I'm down for sure. I work on saturdays until 5 but after that is fine for me! I'm off on Sundays! Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
jmanjr82 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 yea thats fine man, we can meet when your in the area just shoot me your number via pm
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 yea thats fine man, we can meet when your in the area just shoot me your number via pm Message sent. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Sampsonite Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 http://www.midwestcaraudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=233 --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Kprice89 Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 Awesome! That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Sampsonite Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 up. Trying to get the word out --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
John Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 You know I will be there. 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
Sampsonite Posted October 31, 2009 Report Posted October 31, 2009 You know I will be there. Cool man, Try and get the word out. See you all there! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 http://www.midwestcaraudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=233 Holy crap you guys post a lot, lol Up --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 I'ts goin down this sunday..... :hairtrick: --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.