Wagon's lookin good, hope your suspension can hold the system in the back ha. Always amazing builds, can't wait for the finished product.

And off topic, but what happened to the eclipse? I remember hearing it a few times at HD few years ago and sitting in it. That kinda got me into the whole car audio thing and working on building a system, but no where near what some people on here do.

build my bandpass plz! :give_rose:

I'm up for it

This build is crazy man :hairtrick: , the mirror flex and broken windshield on amount of power put to them is pretty scary, especially a 150.1 with a single 1500, All I have to say is awesome build man :good:

Thanks!

There are a few team sundown members that have broke a 150 on around 1000-1200 I believe, but the only problem is if the vehicle is not ridged enough or does not seal well it may not always maintain that level of efficiency once power is added. I am still saying it may be hard to break the 157-158 mark with power and time unless I move to the 6th order option I have.

Wagon's lookin good, hope your suspension can hold the system in the back ha. Always amazing builds, can't wait for the finished product.

And off topic, but what happened to the eclipse? I remember hearing it a few times at HD few years ago and sitting in it. That kinda got me into the whole car audio thing and working on building a system, but no where near what some people on here do.

There is currently upgraded spring and airshocks with around 120 pounds in them and she hasn't started squatting yet :)

The next 7 batteries might just do it though. I was aiming at rebuilding the eclipse for awhile but it ended needing too much work and I began realizing the issue with weight. I still own it and will be doing something big in it just not sure what yet.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Where do you live? I'd like to check this beast out if you're somewhat close.

near cleveland (around 30 minutes E of parma/lakewood area)

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

Dampened the roof more tonight and tossed a saz1500D on all 6 woofers just for laughs

2107 watts

1.25 ohms rise

43hz

unsealed and untuned

l_4900a5bbde644f1d8c30944ce4b53594.jpg

This very well may be capable of doing the 149.9 class off 2000 watts when finalized

will you quit dicking around, and throw the rest of them big amps on, and tune that shit... lol

I want to see what this thing will do

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

will you quit dicking around, and throw the rest of them big amps on, and tune that shit... lol

I want to see what this thing will do

Patience my son :)

Waiting on 3500's because the 4500s don't fit. You can't tune a bandpass on anything less then full power either because tuning changes with power.

The Build looks great, But I'm sorry im going to have to burst your bubble. GM never made a Caprice SS Wagon, only a Caprice SS(For export only) and an Impala SS. Those side scripts were made by someone on the impalassforums.

Thanks

A few auto parts stores as well as the dealer has my VIN number listed in their system as an SS. In the event that they are wrong and conversions were done to it in order to make it one that is perfectly fine with me....this vehicle suited all my needs for the build and that is all that was important to me.

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

The Build looks great, But I'm sorry im going to have to burst your bubble. GM never made a Caprice SS Wagon, only a Caprice SS(For export only) and an Impala SS. Those side scripts were made by someone on the impalassforums.

There weren't any caprice wagon SS from the production line, but it was basically the same as the impala SS (5.7l in both, same as that generation vette and early 4th gen camaros), and many people swapped parts from an SS to the caprice and essentially badging it as an SS. It's not uncommon, you can find several others if you search online. Those lt1 engines produced i think 260hp-300hp depending what you have, and thats not bad for a wagon.

And if your ever around kent or hd with the wagon over summer i'd definately like to come check it out man. Not many around here do as big as you do.

Archived