This better be at Slamology.

I need to sit in it and you can watch me shit my pants.

Haha

I will think about it...I am trying to keep shows to a minimum right now to work on a few other things.

i might have to take ur offer of a "test" woofa in the future ;)...

ur welcome to demo mine @ finals :D (4+ 18s).

Sounds good

This guy right here is THE SHIT!!!

hung out with him a a little while on sunday, bullshitting and picking his brain.

mike im serious about coming and getting the eclipse man, just gotta work a few things out before hand on my end ....

oh yea forgot to add .... redlight was bullshit!!

Nice to meet you and everyone else!

There was a software update and it changed the tree on everyone, lots of folks were really unhappy about it that were unaware of the change...Neil started a post on termpro about the 3-4 sec delay before the meter even got to set....guess the same thing happened to him. Once is enough for me :) I won't start even until I see set anymore.

Here are some other vids from the show

l_041f84bca6444720a2501c999d83ff0e.jpg

l_00d53565969947899bd7aef562e3cd97.jpg

l_96e157d67ab74f1c9e1cf356b367504e.jpg

l_92862e77b7a34c68979882dabd126b14.jpg

l_b9b0819cbdad4002af5c9657008c83cc.jpg

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Sounded awesome at SBN bro, you just need some real power now.. What's your final load for each set of 3 woofers?? I might have a few things you might be interested in, I'd even let u try 'em out first.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Maybe you should just drive around without a windshield, probly save you some money ha. And you need to find a way to secure your interior so it doesn't get torn up.

And nice drive-by score as well, always doin it big.

Thanks! Next time I will do it on charged batteries. There are also a few things I discovered after the run that will be worth a substantial gain the next time I do a DB5 run. The tape was not really to secure things it was the help airflow during my runs. The main problem actually is things are too solid the way I built the car so the sound pressure is murdering the weakest link (the front glass)

Sounded awesome at SBN bro, you just need some real power now.. What's your final load for each set of 3 woofers?? I might have a few things you might be interested in, I'd even let u try 'em out first.

Thanks, I actually only have one final load because I strapped the amps for efficiency reasons in order to avoid power matching. It worked out excellent. I charged up to around 17.5-18 most of the time and never protected the amps once at a .75 ohm load before the strap (.375 per amplifier) Typically for a 16V system with a lower reactive then 12V I knew I was pushing it...but after SBN the amplifiers have more then proved themselves to me.

Are you speaking of transistors to change my ohm load I assume? Nvm I am probably way off....

Was this score with or without the armor all? Lmao

I still catch myself laughing! I've even convinsed a couple local guys it works hahahahahaha

Don't laugh :) I have seen it numerous times at world finals and a few shows.

No armor all here yet :)

Here is a walk around vid of the alt setup so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=09h-PQu4Kg8

I will be deleting the AC since it stopped working on me anyway for a third AD244 or possibly reverse mounting two more for either 4 or 5 alternators eventually.

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

what are your ultimate goals for the car? as far as amps (power) and scores? I'm guessing you want to take over the 159.9 class, which would be great to see someone do with something besides a van or truck

fuck armor all!!!

try tire shine ;)

haha I love this build all the videos are insane

favorited a couple right when they popped up on my subscribers list

did you get the C&S version of "I Cook" from your one dude?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

The tape was not really to secure things it was the help airflow during my runs. The main problem actually is things are too solid the way I built the car so the sound pressure is murdering the weakest link (the front glass)

Oh i see, never knew that but cool.

what are your ultimate goals for the car? as far as amps (power) and scores? I'm guessing you want to take over the 159.9 class, which would be great to see someone do with something besides a van or truck

Agreed. Seeing SUV's do big numbers is common, but seeing cars do big numbers is awesome.

The fact that the car was a wagon was why I did do the build. The primary goal of the build was to get the vehicle to peak on a frequency range that I liked to listen to music at (25-50hz) and be able to play anything. In the event that I decide to go for the 159 class I plan on ending up with 4 3500s when they are back in stock. The two 4500's that are in right now are making between 12-14k depending on rise, I will clamp them soon.

fuck armor all!!!

try tire shine ;)

haha I love this build all the videos are insane

favorited a couple right when they popped up on my subscribers list

did you get the C&S version of "I Cook" from your one dude?

Haha

Thanks man

The track is actually my version, so was the sean paul song that leaked all over awhile back. I usually slow everything to around 83 percent pitch depending the frequency range I want the song to play.

Oh i see, never knew that but cool.

Agreed. Seeing SUV's do big numbers is common, but seeing cars do big numbers is awesome.

I have an appreciation as well for building compacts or unique cars for that matter.

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

Archived