Second Skin Audio

1 15" Fi Q or 2 12" Type R's?

SQMonte

u need one of these !!! :hairtrick:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

the havoc is barely moving

if u were going to get type rs... and u thought that would be sq enough

then get two aq sdc2.5s for ur aq1200d and call it a day... it will get loud and they sound great too

$139 each (once in stock)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

u need one of these !!! :hairtrick:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
when you buy it for me, as well as the SUV to put it in, I'll be all over it!
if u were going to get type rs... and u thought that would be sq enough, get two aq sdc2.5s for ur aq1200d and call it a day... it will get loud and they sound great too $139 each (once in stock)
I've been checking their website for a couple weeks not and still OOS so I've pretty much ruled them out. I don't know if the R's are SQ enough, only heard them twice, don't remember box specs or how much power was being used and didn't do any real listening to them, not to mention it was a couple years ago too.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived