2000 Impala sundown Audioque Iraggi new tl scores pg9

hey bro i have 2 hdc3 12's that i bought off a member here locally, they pretty much look new still. pm me if you're interested

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Got the all the cuts done for the box took a whole 5 minutes...Heres my saw biatches

saw.jpg

Looks like home depots, or lowes saw since i see the password box to turn the thing on.

Im still wondering what you got that is audio que? Unless audioques are coping type arrgs?? Type R 15s are a nice sub tho. I like em since you dont see too many 15s around.

any more updates bro?

Looks like home depots, or lowes saw since i see the password box to turn the thing on.

Im still wondering what you got that is audio que? Unless audioques are coping type arrgs?? Type R 15s are a nice sub tho. I like em since you dont see too many 15s around.

any more updates bro?

yea work at lowes..i did originally buy two type r 15's but i realy couldnt put them in a box that they needed to be in impalas have huge trunks dont get me wrong but i wasnt about to build a 8 cuft box inside of it. both subs are sold now. the sub im running are two hdc3 12's orderin them pretty soon. my xs power d3100 set me back a little bit.theres a local meca guy gere that was burpin a 152 in the kick with one 15" type r of a kx2500 they got plenty potential to get loud if in the right hands.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

yea work at lowes..i did originally buy two type r 15's but i realy couldnt put them in a box that they needed to be in impalas have huge trunks dont get me wrong but i wasnt about to build a 8 cuft box inside of it. both subs are sold now. the sub im running are two hdc3 12's orderin them pretty soon. my xs power d3100 set me back a little bit.theres a local meca guy gere that was burpin a 152 in the kick with one 15" type r of a kx2500 they got plenty potential to get loud if in the right hands.

The guy running the Type R 15 is his name Ben Hemp? I remember him running a single R 15 and doing a 150+ with it. Maybe it's not the same dude, but never the less those R's can get damn loud. I thought about buying a cheap pair off of ebay for my spl setup for 12's until I can get some Nightshade V2's when they are released.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

The guy running the Type R 15 is his name Ben Hemp? I remember him running a single R 15 and doing a 150+ with it. Maybe it's not the same dude, but never the less those R's can get damn loud. I thought about buying a cheap pair off of ebay for my spl setup for 12's until I can get some Nightshade V2's when they are released.

yea...its ben...

he actually did the 52 with a couple of 3000ds on two type r 15s...

but still had the single 15 at 150+

he is also doing some nice numbers right now with a single 12" nightshade...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived