Sonic Electronix

Steve Meade's Mac for his Tahoe

Steve,

You have to keep the Mac it takes some getting used to but they are truly badass machines - you can run windows and mac on the same computer where as on a pc you can only run windows which sucks i've been waiting for you to do this for a while now there is software that will allow you to run windows in an open widow in the mac operating system it is called Parallels 3.0 for Mac not to mention Mac has the most reliable computers on the market and kick ass customer service.

From,

Blackalak

i didnt see him state any facts :01nocomment8so:

1. You CAN run OSX on a PC

2. They also make the same software for PC - Called VMWare along with a few others.

3. Thats really, really debatable.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Just an FYI, you can run OSX on a PC, their called Hackintosh's

Do some more research before you boast claims. And Macs arent Virus proof, and have more security flaws than Windows machine, know why we dont hear about them?

Look at the market share of personal computers compared to Mac's. If I wanted to steal info and make money, I certainly wouldn't go after the small side of the pie

This guy speaks the truth, a mac was hacked within minutes at DefCon last year through an I.E. or Firefox exploit, wait they get hacked every year at DefCon conventions, besides the point. I love the typical Mac users who think there shit don't stink ;) ( No offense to you Apple lovers ).

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Steve,

You have to keep the Mac it takes some getting used to but they are truly badass machines - you can run windows and mac on the same computer where as on a pc you can only run windows which sucks i've been waiting for you to do this for a while now there is software that will allow you to run windows in an open widow in the mac operating system it is called Parallels 3.0 for Mac not to mention Mac has the most reliable computers on the market and kick ass customer service.

From,

Blackalak

The computer is a computer, any hand built computer or higher and pre-built will be just as reliable as the mac hardware, considering 90% of people use hardware that could easily be in a mac. Windows has VM Ware, microsoft Virtual machine.

mac, windows, and linux all have virtualbox to where you can run a guest os, AND it's free.

LIES, lol. It comes down to what he is use to using, he knows everything (mostly) about the pc, just switching to a Mac i'm sure he's screaming wtf, while trying to figure shit out. But i'm with the other guy, Linux ftw

Linux is a great OS, but it's not always 100% user friendly. But I agree if steve has a pretty thorough knowledge of linux, linux for a carputer would be awesome, provided he has the right application.

<< Former I.T. Manager for OnlineAuction.com >>

No Stereo Equipment... yet...

Vista was the only screw up Microsoft made. Other then that PC uses the same parts as Mac, where i can go to anyplace and get any hardware i want and put it in a PC. I run a Small Linux server For FTP: and a HTTP site, To me Linux is fun and challenging ooo and its 100% free. If you know how to use a PC your fine i don't have 1 virus and i have No anti-virus software. all your paying for is the OS and the "GO GREEN" of there products. which is like over twice the amount of a PC. The only game you really can play is WOW, on Macs. Now linux, Ubuntu in a car would be badass, like someone else said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

I havent gone to tech school, but I listen and read enough to know whatsup and truth be told is that no 1 OS is safer than the other. When it comes to it, they are all vulnerable and depends on the hacker/exploiter.

Windows Vista sucked, too many promises, but look at it now. Lots of people like Vista, and some actually even prefer it over windows 7. Now Windows ME was also rushed just like vista, and it really sucked too. Its to short to say whether or not windows 7 is going to be the best OS microsoft has released, but its sure looking like it. Oh and btw, the best OS microsoft has released EVER was windows 2000. do research.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

I'd have to say Windows ME was MS biggest fail, lol.

Damn your right they threw that together sooo damn fast, just like vista, but then came the XP, just like windows 7.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

i had a pc all my life and never really had any problems with viruses or anything it was all good, until like a year ago my computer kept crashing for no reason, took it in to dumb ass geek squad and they said restore so i did then system crashes again and again... my computer worked fine all the parts were fine just like new idk what the hell happened and i was tired of it and switched to a Mac and now i look back and say what the fuck was i doint using a PC its a piece of shit compared to a Mac, from better build quality to a better OS i fuckin love my Mac runs smoothly!

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Archived