yea me and 1030 tooled are gonna build it inside the trunk.... its just gonna take some time... but ill keep ya updated though

thats probably gonna be a good idea, and hell yea, def pm me on updates on when ur gonna start the build log :D

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Glad to see you got everything going now... Hope yo see it in the lanes this year. I hear there might be 2 meca events in Danville this year and hopefully another one in Canton.

Also I will need a demo :hairtrick:

Glad to see you got everything going now... Hope yo see it in the lanes this year. I hear there might be 2 meca events in Danville this year and hopefully another one in Canton.

Also I will need a demo :hairtrick:

thanks a lot man! i am looking forward for the shows, me, crump, and slappuho might not travel as far to canton again, but danville definitely....but we will see, maybe they'll change their mind :) any idea on when the first one is going to be?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 01/29/10:

Just went out to Home Depot to start my tool collection...spent around $65 for starter hand tools (stubby set, crimpers, wire cutters, hammer, various wrenches)....dont need to borrow tools anymore!! :yahoo:....my tax return money (around $500) will go towards power drills, gonna need crump's help to tell me the best ones for what imma use em for.....also, hooked up my voltmeter, voltage drops to middle 12s at full tilt on my lowest songs, but my front battery is reading a lot higher than my rear battery (I had voltage testing at a local audio shop), so i gotta figure out what the deal is with that....kinda off topic, but my painter for my bumper is gonna be here sometime next week, so im expecting to fix my front bumper in a week or so, so my car wont have tape on it anymore :D....ill post some pics this weekend i guess

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

So the front battery is reading about 13 volts on full tilt?

yea about 13.2, my guess is front battery getting voltage quicker than back battery? idk

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

yea about 13.2, my guess is front battery getting voltage quicker than back battery? idk

Cuz the alt is charging that shit directly with that 1/0 wire to the pos of the bat. If the alt was connected to the rear than that would be higher. Theres nothing wrong with it, if your not dropping below 12 then your not hurting anything. If you wanna buy a h/o alt that will help but there isnt anything wrong.

Cuz the alt is charging that shit directly with that 1/0 wire to the pos of the bat. If the alt was connected to the rear than that would be higher. Theres nothing wrong with it, if your not dropping below 12 then your not hurting anything. If you wanna buy a h/o alt that will help but there isnt anything wrong.

yea thats what i figured....the voltage that i set the voltmeter to was based on the front battery's voltage, gotta reset it then

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

I would just like to express my thoughts about this car.

This thing gets down. I mean, this thing is br00tal.

/thoughts.

haha thanks man, cant hit the lows as good as u can tho, glad me u and matt have good systems we are happy with, cant wait for the shows :)

So here's a quick lil update vid i made....maybe i shouldve asked the hooters girl if she wanted to do a :hairtrick: lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived