Some Nightshade ZX3 Flex!!!!!

I have yet to take any video of the spl box in action. No real reason for it I guess. If there is enough interest next time I have it in the car I can. The daily box has come a long way and is the same box as in these videos. The differences in score are the way I flipped the box to woofers back and port up along with more battery power and 2 Sundown 2000d's instead of 1500d's.

I've got a new daily box in the works that will be 7 cubes with a single 10" flared port tuned to 36hz. How's that sound for you Expo? I'm hoping to at least do 152+ on music with it and should be possible when it's done. Oh yeah it will be subs back and port to the driver's side.

errr that's what i meant, of your daily lol. not much to record of playing a tone :P but your daily is louder, yes? and that box sounds niiiice with that bigass port lol. i have a couple boxes to build, and in the meantime i've been trying to find a place locally with 8" tubes. i found one pvc company, but they were in 20' sections lol. so ima call some plumbing places to see if they have extra pieces i can get somehow. then ima get crackin on mine :)

Man, that's some crazy flex you got going on!!!

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

errr that's what i meant, of your daily lol. not much to record of playing a tone :P but your daily is louder, yes? and that box sounds niiiice with that bigass port lol. i have a couple boxes to build, and in the meantime i've been trying to find a place locally with 8" tubes. i found one pvc company, but they were in 20' sections lol. so ima call some plumbing places to see if they have extra pieces i can get somehow. then ima get crackin on mine :)

I believe that I told you before about using sonotube and 8" bell mouth ends. I know it's more expensive than pvc but it may be an option for you.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm gonna go take a vid or two for you guys now of the 151+ on music setup that's in the car. This is the setup that I've recently got to burp a 152.1 and will do a 151.8 or so in real time on Lil Jon Push That. It does bassrace a 149.9 but I have issues keeping the amps out of protect due to voltage. I may take a video of a full tilt voltage drop for you guys to see what I'm talking about. Should have some vids in a few. Anyone want some??????

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Here are a few new vids from today. I was running out of daylight so I don't think they are as good as they could be but something to hold you guys over until Saturday or Sunday when I can either get some demos in for people or get some help doing a few cooler vids. Enjoy!!!

th_257.jpg

I need someone with long hair for a hair trick. This bag was way too light.

th_258.jpg

Gotta love the floating Red Bull can.

th_259.jpg

The Fed Ex truck pulled up and the lady driving had dreads. I thought about asking her to try a hair trick for me, but dreads are pretty heavy and may not have worked well.

th_260.jpg

A little E40 for Meade here! :D

Hope you guys like these and can wait for a few more new vids. Any requests for me???? I really wanna show ya'll a hair trick so that one is definately on the list. If there's anything else give me some suggestions.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

nice vids bro :good:

do you think 5.9 cubes is too small for 2 nightshade 15's?

there will be 78 sqin of port and they will have a saz3000d each

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nice vids bro :good:

do you think 5.9 cubes is too small for 2 nightshade 15's?

there will be 78 sqin of port and they will have a saz3000d each

No I don't think that's too small at all. My spl box is right around 2.9 cubes for 1 15 with 50sqin of port. Do you plan on using round or slot ports? If slotted I'd say maybe you would need a bit more port area, but if round it should work fine. Don't get me wrong it will still work just fine for a slot, I guess I'm just partial to round ports since they're all I've ran for the past 2 years.

Oh yeah thanks too! I wish it wouldn't have gotten dark cause the flex is pretty hard to see on my crappy sony cam with not a lot of light at all.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

i'd really like to see some hairtricks. i'm doing 145-146 in my focus. and i only have an AQ 1200D. just bought a sundown 3000d today and will be running that at 4 ohms until i get me some batteries.

<<<<<<money shot right there. it should take the sundown at 4 ohms fine for now.

i think i'm gonna get a powermaster D3100 just like you have and rebuild my alt with some better components until i can afford a DC alt.

whats your voltage drop look like? i have a 34/78 optima up front and i think i will be okay once i add the D3100 to the rear and eventually another up front.

Archived