Not for sale anymore

hmmm 90 shipped is pretty good. ipod is looking for some subs ill tell him to check out this thread

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

You interested in that soundstream amp? Just wondering. ;)

Probably not, my buddy that liked the amp is going with a pos MTX amp now cause he can get it cheaper than I was willing to sell him your amp if we traded. I told him no less than $90 since that's what I'm trying to get out of the subs. He said one of his boys is going to sell him an MTX 400 watt mono amp for $35, and I told him that it's probably stolen but he doesn't care. Sorry, I thought that we may be able to have a deal. If wifey needed a new amp I'd be all over it though.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i'm waiting till my subs get sold then i'll pick these up.. but if it get sold then it get sold..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i'm waiting till my subs get sold then i'll pick these up.. but if it get sold then it get sold..

Word to your mother. Like I said this is the BEST price on the net hands down. I've searched all over and can't find a better price on them SHIPPED. Hell I even checked the notorious ebay for them and these are a better price here.

I'm honestly surprised that these have lasted this long. I've had about a million and a half people ask me about them on craigslist but you know how them bullshitters are. As of now these bishes are still for sale but someone's old lady is going to see them looking at these and say I want 10" in muh trunk.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

full time college student plus being jobless, sucks.. other wise i woulda picked them up.. but untill i get my 10s sold, my funds isnt right..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

full time college student plus being jobless, sucks.. other wise i woulda picked them up.. but untill i get my 10s sold, my funds isnt right..

Oh I understand completely. I wasn't saying buy them right now. The part of my post about the price was for the people pming me asking to go lower on the price or shit like that. It wasn't directed at you at all. Should have hit enter after word to your mother. Sorry bout that.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Alright you guys are starting to break me.

New price is $89.50 shipped

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

I know you said you haven't heard them for yourself, but do you have any idea what they would compare to (yes, I know everyone hates comparison topics :01nocomment8so: )? I've never listened to a Clarion sub before, but I've got 300 watts for each one. Almost seems like too good a deal to pass up.

Last setup I ran was a single 10" Memphis MClass with 200 watts and it got pretty loud for a single 10".

I have a pair of the PXW 12s. Bought them cuz they were the right price a few years ago, and ran them for a good while, abused the hell outta them, and they still sound great. Im sure these sound just as good.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived