Second Skin Audio

Anyone have a T1 RF that is toast?

And just sitting in the garage collecting dust?

I got to experiment with a T1 a friend asked if I can recone for them, and well, I happen to have all the parts needed to do a custom recone for it

I can keep making these if anyone wants something different

DSCN0035.jpg

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

Specs end up pretty nice for a good daily sub, and with 98db 1 watt/1 meter its not that bad for efficiency

Also, for some reason I rea;ized I have a bunch of CV stroker top spiders if anyone needs them

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bumpn I would love to have all the stuff you have "just layin around" lol!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I have 2 12 L7 kicker sub can you bring them back? Do you work on amp also? i have a 4ch and a 2ch mac intosh amp laying around in my garage.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

sorry guys, I never seen anyone post in this thread till right now

I don't do square subs, unless the cone only separated from the coil

I will sell parts to recone the T1 sub for about $75, these would be upgraded from factory parts, longer winding width for more power, and more excursion, lower Fs if wanted

And I will guide you through the recone process. If I had the spider spacers that RF used on those, I could just recone from here, and ship the recones out.

If you have the assembly, want it shipped out to recone, I will do it for $90 + shipping

Coil configs are D1, D2, D4

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sorry guys, I never seen anyone post in this thread till right now

I don't do square subs, unless the cone only separated from the coil

I will sell parts to recone the T1 sub for about $75, these would be upgraded from factory parts, longer winding width for more power, and more excursion, lower Fs if wanted

And I will guide you through the recone process. If I had the spider spacers that RF used on those, I could just recone from here, and ship the recones out.

If you have the assembly, want it shipped out to recone, I will do it for $90 + shipping

Coil configs are D1, D2, D4

yeah if you could recone it and send it to me that would be amazing...iv never done it before and i dont wanna mess shit up and wouldnt i have to have a certain type of glue?

92 Jeep Cherokee

big 3

pioneer premire P410ub

2000 watt hifonics

pioneer 400.4

4g wire all the way around

redoing box for the 2 15s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow that was long ago lol

Yeah I can, to upgraded specs only, not to factory

Better cone, coil, and can stiffen up the suspension

sundown.jpg