Jump to content

Yall Represent Where Yall From???


Recommended Posts

Posted

Monroe wisconsin, little town basicly on the IL border. Born here.... moved around for awhile now back lol

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Posted

born and raised in columbia sc... almost 24yrs

been to college here completed 4 yrs of a 5 yr program when i decided my major (or any other majors they had to offer) wasnt for me

hopefully headed to houston soon to attend UTI (collision repair/refinishing)

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

Posted

I Currently live in Reynoldsburg OHIO BABY REPRESENTING THE BUCKS awwww mannn who recently justt loossstttt Rofl but yea keeping it reall in the BURG

Car Owned:2000 Malibu

Stereo:Ken-wood kdc 2022

# Of woofers 4

Amp:Ken-wood

No capaciters

all woofers are 12"

Amp wattage 600 watts

(SMD) MALIBU CUSTOM AZUL TYPHOON ADDITION OR A.K.A___M.C.A.T.A

Posted

Not me, but definitely hilarious

and I'm from Beckley WV, and I dont talk like that lol

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Posted
Holy crap, really? I go to college at the W, so I'm in Columbus every Tuesday and Thursday.

I live in Vernon, Alabama. Reppin' the 205!

Cool! That is close for us Audio guys here in the south! :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1150 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...