you probably accidentally had it on the amperage setting, which shorted out the multimeter and that's why it's acting funny.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

set your multimeter on VDC 20..That will give you Volts Dc....At least that is what I set mine on...Vdc 20..That means it will measure up to 20 volts Dc Current...

Edited by zaxfire69

I swear I have tried everything guys, the first time I had this, I accidentally put the positive post in the "unfused" area, and tested it out on my car batt to see how everything worked, well I popped the fuse and once I found that out I went a got a new fuse, the problem is after I put that new fuse it it kept blowing them I guess, when I put a new fuse in it has a "short" function when you can check to see if it is making a complete circuit, so i would test the old fuses and sure enough, they were popped... You think since It popped that first fuse, I might have messed up the meter?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Well I posted those videos... I know tha tyou arent supposed to do this, but I was making sure the damn thing still worked... I put a wire connecting the posts of where the fuse goes, and when I do that then everything runs like normal. I took that wire out and put a fuse back in and I believe that it just keeps popping all my fuses that I put in... I am going to get another set, but if these pop like the otherones, then im taking the damn thing back...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Can you just take a picture of the actual voltmeter with the settings...Your video's would work if your camera was Clearer.....If you can snap a pic of the voltmeter I can help..I just can't see the picture and the settings in any of the photos you have givin me...I also will try to find a better picture on the net while you do this... Tis is you right here right>...

wed59_020.jpg

Here is your owners manual...Read!!!! It will tell you how to check Volts Dc....

http://rsk.imageg.net/graphics/uc/rsk/Supp...00811_PM_EN.pdf

Your Welcome... ;) Should be on Page 4 of that .Pdf file....

Edited by zaxfire69