thank you JDirty

andy isnt ben the one that did that type R build ina truck that had some damn loud numbers?

red truck

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thank you JDirty

andy isnt ben the one that did that type R build ina truck that had some damn loud numbers?

red truck

yea..thats him...he is a goofball on the forums...

but is really a cool dude....and obviously smart if he has made it this far in speed school..lol...i mean i know he has struggled with some classes...but u might wanna talk to him if u have any serious questions about things...

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea..thats him...he is a goofball on the forums...

but is really a cool dude....and obviously smart if he has made it this far in speed school..lol...i mean i know he has struggled with some classes...but u might wanna talk to him if u have any serious questions about things...

ill be sure to look for him. i had no idea he was here

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i think he is lakota on ca.com...which i dont really get on...

but he is in canada for the next two weeks with no interent...so u might wanna wait..lol

ha yes i think i will

is he on co op right now?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It takes a few semesters to get used to Speed, but it is totally worth it. I love my current co-op and am very glad that I decided to not drop out. If you need any advice feel free to hit me up. I'm a semester shy of being a senior so I've been up your alley.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

engineering

i thought it would be cool. i thought id get to work with things i liked doing. i thought id get to make things i like.

nope

engineers are supposed to be good with people (i hate people)

engineers make systems work (id rather do it all myself than to rely on others)

the thing i hate most is the shit ill be working on. Things that break or some fucking company that wants something built yesterday and has no idea how the fuck it needs to be done.

im just having major second thoughts about this whole engineering thing. id hate to do all this work and sacrifice so much to just be pssed off at the type of job i have.

what else can i do? what other majors deal with technology?

Computer Information Systems for me. I'm going to become a computer or game programmer .

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

ive been takin a rather long break from school. My dad works with alot of engineers, and ive been wanting to do some sort of engineering, acoustic more recently, but electrical and/or mechanical for a LONG time. Hes been tellin me to look more into engineering technology. He said thats more along the lines of making not just designing. Figured id throw that out there as something to look into, but i havent read shit in this thread so idk if its been thrown out there already.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

No matter what kind of engineering degree that you get it almost doesn't mean $hit whenever you get into the job force. A whole lot of companies see an engineering degree as a plain ol' engineering degree, no matter what specialization. The miserable 5 years will be made up for once you find a good job.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

Archived