Second Skin Audio

sketch up fun

so sick xD what about this ima throw Idea down b.c its what i want todo. now Im making a wall for the two 15:s but im making it different then most. I making a box thats got the right dimensions and port size for the two subs then building around it to fill the space. think you can sketch up a design like that ?

so sick xD what about this ima throw Idea down b.c its what i want todo. now Im making a wall for the two 15:s but im making it different then most. I making a box thats got the right dimensions and port size for the two subs then building around it to fill the space. think you can sketch up a design like that ?

if youre doing that, just make a cardboard cutout of the front face that will be your "wall", then fabricate that. just make sure to use bracing on the sides of your box with some 2x4s mounted inside the "box" to strengthen it all up.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

You know you'll be heaps louder with the subs back or up, right? Sealing it off forwards with not much cone area throws away the transfer function of your cabin...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

that port is entirely too close to the back...

jus gunna say that...

but heres my sketchups ive done for fun and for other ppl

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Untitled.png

derek3.png

derek4.png

matt2.png

matt6.png

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

You know you'll be heaps louder with the subs back or up, right? Sealing it off forwards with not much cone area throws away the transfer function of your cabin...

what i plan on doing is porting it forward with the subs facing front and haveing it in a box thats ment for the subs to be loudest tunned to 33 hertz then just filling the left over area with wood to give the wall look that i like

heres my attempt at it.. given this is my first ever attempt at building a box... how do you guys do the bracing and all and with the walls how do you make them wider.. i know push pull but i dont know what to do with it.

sketchup.jpg

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived