Sundown Audio

8x Used SAZ-1500Ds Available - $350 each

These all have original boxes + remotes. They are all "new case" style amps. Cosmetic condition varies slightly between them.

ONE YEAR warranty included.

$350 shipped each in continental USA.

These are USED amplifiers... they are not NEW. Cosmetic imperfections are a given... if you plan to complain about any small cosmetic blemishes don't buy them. I will say it again... these are not new and are not necessarily mint condition.

CIMG3053.JPG

CIMG3055.JPG

CIMG3056.JPG

* Tape was applied to the face of this amp, you could scrub the adhesive off.

CIMG3057.JPG

CIMG3058.JPG

CIMG3059.JPG

CIMG3061.JPG

CIMG3062.JPG

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jake I wanted to know if we could work something out to change me from the SAZ-1000D that you sold me to one of the nicer looking used SAZ-1500D with the newer style heatsink.

As usaul I'm broke but might have a small amp that I can add. (doubt it though)

After dealling with 3 of my amps you should already know how I take care of them and you let me do my repair work there so you know thats fine and maybe I want an excuse to come hang out for a day and help out.

Ya hard to believe but the 2 SAX-100.2s I traded in for 125.2s were both used and you still considered it mint. LOL

PM me if you can help and want my Email address.

Thanks,

Jon

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I geuss I want #7 if thats the best I can get.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I might take #3 if you think a little Acetone will clean it up.

Ya I would probably rather have #3 since its just tape residue.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

Shoot me an e-mail about it.

Cool Jake, you'll have one in a few minutes. (slow typer)

Terryswork001.png

Email sent.

I'm running out for awhile.

TTYL

Terryswork001.png