Hand Is Fucked Up And So Is He.

well a couple of weeks ago a dude was talking shit about 1 of my friends. well i told my friend and he confronted the dude talking..well the dude said he didnt say anything and was gonna beat my ass for lying..well he came up to me wanting to fight and im twice his size..well i told him no cause i was on probation and was getting off in a couple of weeks and wait till then..last week he was still talking shit saying i was fat and slow and he could beat my ass..comes this morning i said something about it and if he wanted to fight then lets fight and if he didnt then we wont..so he throws down the bag wanting it..turns out i beat the fuck outta dude..im not gonna lie he got 2 hits in..well he tried to grab my neck..im 6'1 so thats a good ways down..i slam his ass HARD then he tries to get up and etc..well it turns out the nurse "a good friend of mine" said he possibly broke his collar bone..turns out he did and im suspended for 3 days, plus i hit him so har i fractred my hand, and mom was gonna make me stay with my grandparents..my grandma said i needed to make a change and some other stuff about me that hurt my feelings bad..one of the things she said i needed to change was my hair if im gonna stay with her..im been growing out my hair for a year and had to cut it all off..turns out im back at home now...im effing in pain bummed about my hair, and possibly facing assult charges...so yea my day is totally fucked..but i have some lortab for my pain so its all good.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak

That is fucked up man. Feel sad in a way. Hope everything goes well and explain every detail to why you punched him if possible you go to court.

Edited by Nismofreak

That is fucked up man. Feel sad in a way. Hope everything goes well and explain every detail to why you punched him.

ehh well i've been dealing with people talking shit about me my whole life and i've just been supressing it..well turns out its my pet-peeve to the 105th degree..well some one went and told him what i said and he replied hes gonna beat my ass and his girlfried said if i hit him she is gonna jump in also..i asked if he wanted me to throw the first punch he said yea and thats what happened..i really cant remember alot of the fight but im gonna watch the video people got when i go back wednesday.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Guest Nismofreak

God damm people are fuckers. I scarred so many people away. Try to act tuff and throw them in the lockers or something if they piss you off. I got so many people of my back and feels great. They will never mess with you again. I got my new friend for back up and everyone is scarred of me and my friends. Feels great.

Edited by Nismofreak

well i live in the country and throwing them in the lockers isnt gonna cut it..you gotta beat some ass like i did..man it sux and i actually feel sorry for the kid but his mouth is what got him there..imo i shouldent have slammed him hard like i did....i dunno guilty conscience is what i got now.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Brush ya sholda's off a' all dem hata's yo! ;)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Yo, no offense or anything, it sounds like you kicked some ass, but you shoulda done it somewhere inconspicuous. It sounds like this went down at school, and there's no way not to get in trouble that way. Next time try to meet him somewhere to settle shit, for your own good that is.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

good job on fucking him up....people need a good ass whooppin every once in a while. keep ya head up man. your hair will grow back and the pain will ease. hey at least people know not to fuck with you now!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!