Hand Is Fucked Up And So Is He.

Yea punch 1st is a no-no.

and good job ass kickin!!!!

BTW how old ru and how old is he?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Yea punch 1st is a no-no.

and good job ass kickin!!!!

BTW how old ru and how old is he?

J

im 15 and he's 16

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

well a couple of weeks ago a dude was talking shit about 1 of my friends. well i told my friend and he confronted the dude talking..well the dude said he didnt say anything and was gonna beat my ass for lying..well he came up to me wanting to fight and im twice his size..well i told him no cause i was on probation and was getting off in a couple of weeks and wait till then..last week he was still talking shit saying i was fat and slow and he could beat my ass..comes this morning i said something about it and if he wanted to fight then lets fight and if he didnt then we wont..so he throws down the bag wanting it..turns out i beat the fuck outta dude..im not gonna lie he got 2 hits in..well he tried to grab my neck..im 6'1 so thats a good ways down..i slam his ass HARD then he tries to get up and etc..well it turns out the nurse "a good friend of mine" said he possibly broke his collar bone..turns out he did and im suspended for 3 days, plus i hit him so har i fractred my hand, and mom was gonna make me stay with my grandparents..my grandma said i needed to make a change and some other stuff about me that hurt my feelings bad..one of the things she said i needed to change was my hair if im gonna stay with her..im been growing out my hair for a year and had to cut it all off..turns out im back at home now...im effing in pain bummed about my hair, and possibly facing assult charges...so yea my day is totally fucked..but i have some lortab for my pain so its all good.

You're an idiot.

Was is really worth it? Doubt it. Anyways, I guess we live and learn. I "hope" you learned not to make these stupid mistakes again.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

if you deserve an ass whoopin, you will recieve an ass whoopin... but fighting is not the way to solve an arguement!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

if you deserve an ass whoopin, you will recieve an ass whoopin... but fighting is not the way to solve an arguement!

I guess it is when you're 16? "Most" people grow out of it, believe me.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

how am i an idiot?

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

i think once people are pushed to their limits and one day just snap like he did, doenst make him an idiot....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i think once people are pushed to their limits and one day just snap like he did, doenst make him an idiot....

seriously he has been talking about how he could beat my ass for weeks now....and hes the one who ends up in the hospital.. :blink:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0