I played baseball all the way through my Junior year in college(shoulder + elbow surgery), so I've always had a real passion for it. It is a slow sport in general to watch if you're not into baseball but it's like that with every sport, not everyone likes it.

I do love to watch football but the NFL has become such pussies with all their bitch rules as of late, that I rarely watch games anymore. I stick to Thurs-Sat for the college games, which is still played like real football should be.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yea baseball is boring imo....basketball on the other hand :D

same here man college basketball imma longhorns fan all the way an nba imma rockets fan but my main man t-mac not playing right now :(

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

i didnt really like baseball either it was very boring to watch i mean i played little leauge when i was younger but that doesnt count, i enjoy watching baseball now because i work for the Sacramento River Cats and when you are around all the hooligans all the time you start to get involved in the games

Roseville, CA

I don't understand how people can watch people stand there for 4-5 hours and swing at a ball. Come on watch a mans sport! :P

Try to hit a 95mph fastball and then come talk to me bout how it's not a mans sport... Hitting a 90+mph pitch is the single most difficult thing to do in any sport. In 4/10ths of a second or less(90 is right around .4sec) you have to decide where the pitch will be, if it's a fastball, curve, changeup, etc, read the laces to attempt to find the break on the pitch and figure out where to try to hit the ball. If u don't know how fast is then just blink you eyes, it'll give u a pretty good idea.

I've seen up into the high 90s before in college and when I played in my summer leagues(NECBL and Cape Cod). When the starting pitcher "only throws" 90-93mph it looks pretty slow compared with the closer's 95-99mph fastball. But that's just the fastball, then throw in the off speed pitches and things get interesting.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

On the world standings soccer makes US football and baseball look like a joke

thats true!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.