I've never given money to a panhandler. But once upon a time I went to the mall and ordered a whole pizza with my boys and we only ate half so on the way home we gave it to a panhandler. He seemed to appreciate it and about 10 minutes later i saw him sitting in the shade sharing with other bums.

I'll never give money to a pan handler when I was 17 ages ago lol I saw this hard up ladie pan handling looked like she really needed it well I gave the last 5 bucks I had on me at the time she said thank you as I walk across the street to wait for my friend to finish work I see this guy walking down the street with 2 big ass bags 1 from toys r us one from home depot just got done with a big shopping spree it looked like he walks up to the ladie she gets up and starts to walk to the parking lot I'm like oh hell no they throw the bags into the back of a nice truck both get in and drive away

I felt stupid and mad for falling for that crap they needed no help at all I then told myself never again

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

If the sign is funny or they look like they REALLY need it I had over some coin............

Best one I ever saw read "Homeless, but have a great bridge to sleep under. I just need a damn beer."

Gave him a 5 spot for the laugh

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I gave a panhandler my leftovers from a mongolian BBQ one time as i was leaving. I usually load up my meals with fire oil, and after being cooked, make it orange with the sriracha chili paste. I asked him if he liked spicy, and he said that anything would do at the time. Don't know how the evening turned out for him, but I know that for me, it was like razor blades coming out... for about 25 minutes!!!

Ride - 2006 Scion xB

Equipment:

H.U. - Kenwood KDC-X793

Amps - Memphis 16-MC2.100

Memphis 16-MC1.1100

Front Stage - Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5 Components with silk dome tweets

Subs - Memphis 15-M310D4 10" Sub (x2)

Custom box 3.02 ft3 after displacement, tuned to 37 hz

Big 3

Second Skin Damplifier

Coming soon:

Kinetik HC1400

H.O. Alt

AudioControl three.1

i dont give them shit. there was a story about that locally years back, the guy did it for a while, then went and bought a brand new caddy and drove away.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Just last week me and my bro were at a chinese food joint.

This old black guys comes in asking everyone for spare change to buy a combo.

He got some change, but not enough for a meal so me and my bro just told him to pick a combo and a drink and

we would pay for it.

So once he got his meal he wanted to give us the change he had gotten from the other ppl, of course we told him to keep it.

I think that right there shows that he was indeed gratefull...