Second Skin Audio

Look what came today!!!

Why do you want 4 cubes for one 12, looks like you shoulda got a 15 if you have that much space.

He said he has a 15 in the first post LOL, I think from the box specs he plans on doing sub up port back.

Edit: Damn Ninja's Nowadays..........

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

It is a 15. First sentence of the first post.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

. it is a 15. Lol
He said he has a 15 in the first post LOL, I think from the box specs he plans on doing sub up port back.

Edit: Damn Ninja's Nowadays..........

Lol, shit sorry I guess I was thinking about my buddies 2 12" Audioques are coming soon, thats why i was thinking them.

What vehicle is this going in?? Also box itself looks pretty good, the one using expo's calculator.

Btw in your first post you said you want a box for SPL, I think you just meant a loud daily setup. SPL would be "generally" be tuned much higher and w/ little power u have be much bigger to pick up sum efficiency.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

What vehicle is this going in?? Also box itself looks pretty good, the one using expo's calculator.

Btw in your first post you said you want a box for SPL, I think you just meant a loud daily setup. SPL would be "generally" be tuned much higher and w/ little power u have be much bigger to pick up sum efficiency.

yeah, i mean i want. Really loud daily. Tahnk you for your input on the box, looks like i will be trying to build this is the mornong. Sory for misspells, im on my iPod Touch. The setup is going in a 1994 pontiac grand prix, in the trunk.

I'm guessing you can't fit sub(height wise at least) and port facing the rear?? If you can and still have enough room for proper airflow around the box, then I'd suggest running it that way. Besides sealing the trunk off and firing the subs/ports in the cabin(either without back seats in or folded down) it's the most successful way of installing in trunk from my experience. But only if you also have the additional room to allow air to flow around the enclosure, if not then you'll just be choking it off.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

my max hieght is 15in. So i have to have sub facing up. Max depth is like 35ish inches. So thefe should be enogh space for the air to flow. My seats do not fold down and have metal support that is welded on to the sides. Although there is a center thing and it folds down so you can see into the trunck. It may act as a port because i have two tena in a sealed box and air blows through the center thing.

Then just run sub up/port back in that setup and it should work out pretty good for ya. Btw it's not really acting like a port, that space is just the only gap you have available to any sort of air flow.

Pioneer AVIC-N2