BobbyG2 Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 For some reason I cannot get to this website on my computer. I have to use a proxy to enter. Whenever I try to get onto the page it loads blank. Anyone know what I should do? Quote *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Nightshade Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 For some reason I cannot get to this website on my computer. I have to use a proxy to enter. Whenever I try to get onto the page it loads blank. Anyone know what I should do? It happens. Keep trying to load or refresh it until it works is what I do. Quote 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Decaf Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 this happened to me for ~3months i think Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.