i dont want my Konig Hotswaps anymore. they're hard as hell to keep clean, and theyve got a few curb marks on them (truck cut me off and had to hit the curb, so none of them are my fault)

plus, im needing 2 new tires soon, so ill just clean up the konig's and throw them with the 4 tires on craigslist and get whatever i can (paid 1200 for the combo new..)

anyways, im looking into buying these soon

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/f...&vid=007438

as you can see from the rims i have now, and the ones i want, i like 5 spoke rims with no lip (i hate rims with lips on most mini's)...theres a few that look nice, but on mine, i dont want a lip. i want gloss black, and these dont come in black so ill have to powdercoat them.

also, i dont want a complicated design like the hotswaps (look close, youll see all the grooves and things, thats why they're so hard to clean, and i dont like the chrome rivets around the edge)

the liquid metal statics are a nice, simple design that will clean up easy, and eventually when i get big nice rotors, theyll look badass behind them.

you guys like these rims?