1DB for every $1 spent?!

Man I love them, if you build a good box then they'll bang. Hell off 600 watts it's pretty damn loud to my surprise. I would recommend getting them for sure.

sweet i might jus have a new idea for a new system in the future. if i can find a place cheap enough whos knows 8 8's or something in a goofy wall haha. or a hatch minivan? something ahha. just need to buy a differant car since there is nothing for a 1990 volvo 740 not alternators stupid design of the trunk and no folding seat!

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

already a format that exists that part of the comp is called best bang for the buck but its a little harder to regulate noe becouse it is a bit harder to get a MSRP list like they used too, especially with all the compettitor products that the general public does not know exists

really?! SWEET! haha and yeaa i forgot the site but u can get the subs in my video for like 40-50 a pop. they r super cheap lol but they say 1000watt on them not 1200? and RMS is prob the same like 200-300 i cant really see them taking any more than that

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

i stopped watching after a few seconds because you sounded stupid. who threatens a teacher?... kids these day...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

This niqqa accidentally the whole story before the music started! lol Sounded good though!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

really?! SWEET! haha and yeaa i forgot the site but u can get the subs in my video for like 40-50 a pop. they r super cheap lol but they say 1000watt on them not 1200? and RMS is prob the same like 200-300 i cant really see them taking any more than that

i have a high respect level and treat EVERYONE with the same respect they give me if they show me no respect im not gunna show them a millimeter of respect back. so if u have shit to say do it sumwere else im here to be nice and talk to people not get bashed

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

This niqqa accidentally the whole story before the music started! lol Sounded good though!

I have a high level of respet for everyone untill they show or give me a reason not to and in this case that was a reason. but thanks

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

oh i know who! hardasses...that's who

I have a high level of respect for everyone untill they show or give me a reason not to and in this case that was a reason. soo go bash on sum1 else's posts im here to learn and get advice..helpful advice not telling me what you think i am cause i dont care

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

so what do you want do yo wan't to do next with your system? upgrades something different?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

so what do you want do yo wan't to do next with your system? upgrades something different?

Id honestly like to get a differant car to begin with and get better electrical for once since i have alwas used stock electrical and id liek to c the differance with that and my current setup b4 switching but it would either be bigger ALT. or big 3 and better battery/batteries and not using walmart 8gauge wire haha. and better twisted RCA's and oxygen free cables and u kno all the good shit that ima save up for. but than either do 8 8's or get some more of the subs i have now for shit to see what i can do maybe get 2-4 more of them since they really are only about $40 ea haha get some 8 gauge speaker wire instead of walmart haha. i am currently gunna try and use my old power and ground wires for speaker wire and try and cut back on cost but something differnt that not alot of people have is something im shooting for or to get people to just sit there and scratch there heads like why the fuck would u do that.

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Archived