finkster Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 If you want to save some money, go with the saz2000ds...everyone assumes that 3-4k has to go to these subs when it doesnt. you will get around 2500 watts out of each amp anyways. That will also save you money on having to provide an extra 400 amps of current DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
LoudBimmer Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 i mean, you bought 4 BTLs hifonics and rest of the shit, but you have no idea what to do with it. lol look whos talking.... i'm professional at it dont hate
white4d96 Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 DAM I am sanding the hell out of these doors and it dont even seem like they are budging, dam resin and hardener lol. I am hand sanding to make sure I am careful. Any suggestions? I am using 40 grade Time time and more time. I think I read somewhere that somebody spent like 2 weeks sanding a set of a-pillars by hand? Too many projects, too little time...
tripleb45 Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 Thanks ya'll, but who knows how to sand fiberglass and make it simple?
IH8PunkRok Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 use a power sander. i started hand sanding on my amp rack and after a whole say of that and seeing no progress i stopped that real quick you want hurt anything with a power sander. just watch so you dont dig in places (really hard to do btw) -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
tripleb45 Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Posted November 20, 2009 use a power sander. i started hand sanding on my amp rack and after a whole say of that and seeing no progress i stopped that real quickyou want hurt anything with a power sander. just watch so you dont dig in places (really hard to do btw) whoooo i got one done. I went to wal mart, got a home orbital sander, and got it done. Pics tomorrow.
tripleb45 Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Posted November 20, 2009 Ok I decided there is nothing wrong with Hifonics in my eyes, but I am selling my 2610's to get some quality 3000-3500 watt amps. I need 4 of them. My choices are Audioque, RD, Sundown, or Stetsom. This is my final 4 choices for now. Unless anyone has better brands. Remember I am going for 3000-3500 watts per amp. I have also been thinking about just flat boxing my subs instead of walling them off. siiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so many decisions.
IH8PunkRok Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 stetsom somethin about a little amp doin shit tons of power makes me happy but honestly all are good choices. sundown will prolly be best overall tho based off what i have read over the years -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
tripleb45 Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Posted November 20, 2009 The thing I am balancing is that if I can do just as good with a AQ or RD amp with out spending the extra $400 I will be good. Just a thought though.
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 AQ 3500D @ $550 is one of the best deals on the market right now... You won't find another amp of that quality for that price brand new. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.