new alt

Honestly every body has had problems with every big alt company we know of.

I know of some one that had some major issues with Iraggi yet Meade has 2 iraggi alts under his hood, soon to be three.

I beleive my buddy Shawn F (guess you can say he's like the Steve Meade of FL) runs Excessive amperage.

The way I see your taking a chance. Hopefully it works out with your alts and you won't have any issues.

how's the customer service been so far? IF they are right on top of it and qucik to help with your questions that's usually (not always) a good sign

Thats the best way to decide on a company to go with.

Steve's been pushing his Iraggi's hard daily, I have a Excessive Amperage 200amp in the garage for my truck that I plan on installing soon. Both compnies have taken care of their customers from what i've heard and read about

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol ive seen bad things about every company out there... so far i got a chrome powermaster in my camaro... been runnign great although alot of peeps diss on them

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived