Second Skin Audio

Anyone with a 4door 1995-2001 Chevy blazer??

audiofanaticz

Im just needing cargo measurements so I can figure out a box for a Fi BL 18.

Im looking for the measurements between the wheel wells.

Depth from rear seats to rear door.

Height from floor to window line, and from floor to the top of the rear seats (not including headrests on the rear seats).

Thanks in advanced.

:friends:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk tell me why i need the same measurements for the same car/sub for some kid

x2 bump this

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

isnt it ironic, dont you think?

Lol

hahah yeah it iss

he measured for me and told me sure nuff i forgot i think it was like 39 wheel well to wheel well its killin me

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Im just needing cargo measurements so I can figure out a box for a Fi BL 18.

Im looking for the measurements between the wheel wells.

Depth from rear seats to rear door.

Height from floor to window line, and from floor to the top of the rear seats (not including headrests on the rear seats).

Thanks in advanced.

:friends:

Ok This is On 96 4 Door Blazer

Wheelwell-37 3/4

Seats To Door-36

Floor To WindowLine-15 1/2

Floor To Seats-15 1/2 (not including headrests on the rear seats but that is 16 3/4)

All Measurements are With no Play

016.jpg

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

^^^ Thanks!!

I found soberbills build log from his blazer tho and his box was Box is 38.5wx30dx18h. Im wondering how he squeezed that in there.

hmm

i dont own a blazer but i tell you how he might have done it.

if you put a false floor in of 3/4" it may raise it up enough to pinch that extra 3/4 width.

thats what i did in my jeep anyway, i think i read the widest you can get in a jeep is 40, i managed to get 42" in- but trust me its tight!

thats not a very big trunk on those blazers really, i thought it would be wider than that.

you can easily fit a single 18 back there below the window line. Side to side is about 38, back door to seats is about 36 but if port back close to 32, and to top of the back seats is like 16.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived