Rockford head units

wilesH3

The two i used were very well built, even the basic one, it still runs likes brand new. As with most cd players though i never really went too much above 3/4 volume. But never really had a problem with clipping, good sound quality too.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

All the way back in 1999 I had a Rockford 8140 that happend to get stolen out of my car in my own driveway. Insurance paid me for it but I never could locate another one. I didn't honestly know how great of a deck I had at the time, although I knew it was badass cause it was Rockford it was one of the best decks ever released for sql imo.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

yeah a factory deck, It was a complete rockford system, speakers, sub, amp, and headunit all came that way factory with the package

All the way back in 1999 I had a Rockford 8140 that happend to get stolen out of my car in my own driveway. Insurance paid me for it but I never could locate another one. I didn't honestly know how great of a deck I had at the time, although I knew it was badass cause it was Rockford it was one of the best decks ever released for sql imo.

OH hell yeah!! :clapping: I still have this bad boy in my collection just waiting for the time when I can do an "old school" install. 1997 RFX-8140. Still brand new in the box. One of my favorite hu's of all time. Simple, elegant, and what a performer! 8V 50ohm preout- unclipped at full volume to boot! I'm getting gooosebumps just talking about it :D

100_1897.jpg

I bleed coffee

are thos ur amp in ur dp?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I've heard rumors the the Rockford decks were just rebadged eclipse decks, but in my experience the rockford decks exceeded the eclipse decks

Archived