Anyone ever heard one of these?

behinger isnt that great of stuff, but for just an in home sub amp, it would probably suffice for you. but if i were you i'd look at some QSC amps, much better amps. and i wouldnt use any lower than the RMX line of QSC's.

edit: just saw you want a crown. top notch stuff there, but be prepared to pay

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i had a QSC 1400 watt, this appears to be an EXACT replica of the back panel of the amp i had. so a QSC knockoff?

I doubt it will do rated as said, but to run some HT subs, should handle that pretty nicely for the price.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

behinger isnt that great of stuff, but for just an in home sub amp, it would probably suffice for you. but if i were you i'd look at some QSC amps, much better amps. and i wouldnt use any lower than the RMX line of QSC's.

edit: just saw you want a crown. top notch stuff there, but be prepared to pay

I just saw your reply, and yeah, I want a Crown, but one thing is wanting it and another thing is looking at that price :censored:

i had a QSC 1400 watt, this appears to be an EXACT replica of the back panel of the amp i had. so a QSC knockoff?

I doubt it will do rated as said, but to run some HT subs, should handle that pretty nicely for the price.

Which one do you mean is a knockoff?

The EP4000 is just a Behringer EP2500 in different clothing, which is a QSC RMX knock-off. Even their new amplifier looks like a QSC GX or GS.

I'd rather see you buy a Crest 7001, QSC Powerlight, QSC RMX series, EV P3000, Crown MicroTech or ComTech etc. These pop up on the used market all the time, ex tour and ex show. A better sound with better reliability.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

I have a QSC RMX 850...got it for $190 shipped on eBay. I was tempted to go the Behringer route, but this QSC makes me pretty glad I didn't.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

The EP4000 is just a Behringer EP2500 in different clothing, which is a QSC RMX knock-off. Even their new amplifier looks like a QSC GX or GS.

I'd rather see you buy a Crest 7001, QSC Powerlight, QSC RMX series, EV P3000, Crown MicroTech or ComTech etc. These pop up on the used market all the time, ex tour and ex show. A better sound with better reliability.

Cheers,

Mick

Damn, I guess I wont get Beringher then, I'll check all of these out

I'm going to buy an Behringer EP4000 in the future to hook up a punding system in my house, wanna know if anyone ever heard this in person and what you think about it.

This one:

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/produ...-Amp?sku=582002

I doubt it does all the watts that it says but it sounds good on a youtube video I saw, dude that posted the video recommended it.

We have the 1600 running our entire church, 2-15"s and 6-12's so that 4000 is gunna destroy your home! :spiteful:

Archived