Initial Impressions on MW2

I thought that modern warfare 2 was just a diced up version of 4. someone decided to take a Steven Seagal flick, put a few more guns and a snowmobile. The story line was typical. Russia is the bad guy and America is the savior. Your typical Call of duty game. i mean i thought the class system with symbols and stuff was cool but after 10 minutes of online i just got tired of it. it felt more cartoonie in the view to me a little. i didn't like it as much as i did 4.

1998 Chevy Tahoe

BUILD TBD.

I thought that modern warfare 2 was just a diced up version of 4. someone decided to take a Steven Seagal flick, put a few more guns and a snowmobile. The story line was typical. Russia is the bad guy and America is the savior. Your typical Call of duty game. i mean i thought the class system with symbols and stuff was cool but after 10 minutes of online i just got tired of it. it felt more cartoonie in the view to me a little. i didn't like it as much as i did 4.

cool story bro

• 3 weeks later...

this game is fun i just hate on the 360 version has been hacked allot,allot of cheaters,allot of people camping

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

this game is fun i just hate on the 360 version has been hacked allot,allot of cheaters,allot of people camping

your always gunna have campers. it wouldent be call of duty if people dident camp..lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

LOVE THIS GAME.

but i only play recreationally. i maybe put in about 5 hours weekly. currently, ive already prestiged, in my 20s, but my barracks say i only have 1day and 23 hours of play. ive been told this is somewhat unbelievable since other people take so long to level up that high.

and i love playing against campers. i dont care how someone plays, camping, spawnkilling, hiding, in your face...noob tubers, the game is to kill someone. you cant say HOW someone is supposed to kill you. now, even though i dont care, ill admit campers get to me, lol! but i love playing them. i know exactly where you are and how to get to you.

my classes are ALL different, and i use different classes depending on whats going on in the field. a class with ninja pro and coldblooded pro for campers, a couple classes with a javelin and a stinger for those campers grouped together or air support. my mainly used classes though are:

m4 with grenade launcher

never uses secondary

sleight of hand pro

stopping power pro

commando pro

semtex

stun grenades

&

l86 with grip and fmj

jav/stinger

bling pro

stopping power pro

ninja pro

semtex

stun grenades

i also use this class for demolition

m4 with silencer

javelin

scavenger pro

lightweight

scrambler pro

smoke

frag

gamer tag is Str8 Pwnography on the xbox live version.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived