Initial Impressions on MW2

If there is a thread like this let me know.

I just thought I would share my impressions so far...I've gotten in about 13-15 hours since the midnight release.

Offline:

Spec-ops, LOVE IT! More than the actual storyline ideas I like the fact that there is one more thing that will keep me busy for a long time!

Campaign??? Havnt even touched it.

ONLINE! :)

I love the little mini gamer picture thing, but I dont think that they need to put it all over the screen, the persons name would simply be enough.

Challenges, same thing as spec ops....the more the better. So this game is amazing. It will take decades to complete every challenge. Who wants to be done with unlocking everything in a few days worth of playing time??

Leaderboards - ehh, they work. I still wish there were a bunch more stats. Its easy programming and can be really cool.

Accolades - Just another cool thing.

Killstreaks -I love to camp my ass off, I like playing domination so I can actually camp on something that matters and helps the team. I have been getting blisteringly high killstreaks on a regular basis camping in domination..so far 17 is highest... but have only unlocked the harrier and chopper (gotten 20+ from killstreaks today). Think ima plan on rolling with care package, predator, and emergency airdrop though.

Deathstreaks - Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID idea.

Weapons/equipment - Lots of new toys

Love the sidearms

Equipment could have been done better, I think it shouldn't be in the same slot as the frag.

Perks -

The pro thing is kinda cool....The only thing I have to say about this is, if they had put these perks in COD4 it would have ruined it, but in this, it all works.

Right now my setup is

M4A1 red dot, silencer

PP2000 red dot, silencer

Semtex

Flash 2x

Bling pro

Stopping power pro

Scambler pro

Painkiller

I can't imagine a setup being any better, I want you guys to post what you are running with too.

Actual game play - Not sure I like how much bigger the maps are....but it does make it easier to camp. I don't like all the random shit that pops up on the screen ex: Double kill, payback, buzzkill...gets in the way and is uncalled for. But besides that the game handles amazing(ly the same as cod4, which is what we all wanted wasnt it?)

Got the prestige edition, Artbook...who cares??? Like the box and like the gogs though.

But yeah, post up what guns/perks you guys are liking and what you love and hate about the game.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Killstreaks - I love to camp my ass off

Right now my setup is

M4A1 red dot, silencer

PP2000 red dot, silencer

Semtex

Flash 2x

Bling pro

Stopping power pro

Scambler pro

Painkiller

I can't imagine a setup being any better, I want you guys to post what you are running with too.

I hope I never play online with you, lol, camping is for the birds, but yet 75% of the ppl online are camping, the game was suppose to be meant for in your face constant action, fuck camping.

I am running:

SCAR-H w/ red dot and FMJ's (the shotgun attachment is BA too)

Glock 18 (just cuz)

Semtex

Stun x2

Bling Pro

Cold-Blooded

Forgot what my last perk is? lol

Painkiller (I agree useless deathstreak shit)

I too haven't even touched the campaign or ops, it has strictly been ONLINE and I fucking love it!

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I did like the opposite of what everyone else I know did..

I'm doing Campaign mode first, haven't even touched online.

Going slow with campaign mode though, I'm not a hard core gamer. I just finished the No Russian mission.

Only played it for like 20 minutes total I guess.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I agree with SocoJoe, campers make a game boring.

Im a stalker type player. Look for good vantage points if no action move on closer to the action. Its too tough to get a spot where you can't be shanked from behind.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

campaign is deff fun only took a few hours to beat tho... :( online is sick... i love my 3 round bursts :-P

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Yea campaign I played first through the night till like 9am took me seven hours to beat it was pretty good I just felt it was missing a few things, but then I found spec ops and I was like HERE IS WHAT COMPLETES THE GAME specs ops is the ish

Online is really solid though too there's enough added its a lot of fun.

What I'm running:

FAL - HOLO SIGHT AND SILENCER - BLING PRO

AA-12 - HEART BEAT SENSOR AND RED DOT

Bling. Pro

Cold blooded

Cammando pro

Matrydom

I love this setup, the fal is so much more precise than the scar and being semi auto its possible to shoot quickly but not waste nearly as much ammo as full auto

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Famas red dot

glock extended mag

sleight of hand pro

stopping power pro

ninja pro

painkiller

i have bout a day and eighteen hours i pulled an all nighter saturday

Me + Xbox 360 + MW2 + Nothing to do on the weekend = 31 hours of non stop gameplay

Yes i played 31 hours with no sleep

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Just started playing it. Did the first few mission in campaign and maybe hour and a half online. There do seem to be more campers, snipers than before. Maybe because of the bigger maps. I fucking hate campers. Overall first impression very good.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived