no i was just dropping my friend back off in front of school and the under cover cop was somewhere nearby i think behind the bus but im not sure

i agree cops need to be finding some real crime to fight and stop bothering with dumb stuff like that

damn thats shitty im glad is was only 100

im going to court to try to get it reduced though

Be careful about that. Not trying to scare you or be a ****, but the judge can increase the ticket if he/she is a real ****

I'v never got a ticket, but the cops have certainly tried their best to get me.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

well, you was on school grounds, no reason to blast music in front of schools. if thats the case, you did ask for the ticket then

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Be careful about that. Not trying to scare you or be a ****, but the judge can increase the ticket if he/she is a real ****

i know is possible that they can but the cop said that they will probly lower the fine by going to court and its the some court as i when to for the ticket from my car accident and that judge was cool so im hoping it will be the same guy

i got a $101.40 ticket for "illegal use of radio" what kinda name for a ticket is that

fuck the police

because you had your radio stupid loud in a public place disturbing people and the cop gives you a citation you say fuck all police? Real mature, i hope when you need the police at some point in your life, they say fuck you.

Cops that run traffic look for small citations like that because if they didnt, everyone would be doing "small" infractions like that. Im not trying to start stuff just because i work at a department, just saying the cop was not in the wrong by any means.

pay the ticket, keep it down. simple as that

i would ask the judge to explain how you can use a radio illegally..? i got a ticket once for "loud music", the law here (billings, mt) is if you can be heard 50ft away.. its too loud! but the real reason i was pulled over was because i teased the cop, he was taking a left at a light and i took a right and sped up super fast (never broke the speed limit tho) and it got his attention, and he figured he had to pull me over for something... lol

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

well, you was on school grounds, no reason to blast music in front of schools. if thats the case, you did ask for the ticket then

wasn't on school grounds is was a public road in front of school

it is wiaconson so its pretty cool outside so no windows are open and it was passing time so theirs no kids in class or teachers trying to teach at that time

but i see where ur comin from

yeah, i didnt try to sound like a dick, even on a public road if it can be felt or heard from a short distance you can get a ticket, and near public anything whatsoever its a no no, its mainly why people bang it on the highways

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i can understand if you are sitting in a parking lot beating.. but if your driving through a place and beating idc how hard.. let it go.. i mean everyone can deal with bass for 20 seconds.. hell i have to deal with people's bitching for hours on end can i give them i ticket for illegal use of mouth??? i dont think i can..

or how about the high school sluts that have to yell at everyone because its cool.. i can hear them 25 feet away where is their ticket

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i would ask the judge to explain how you can use a radio illegally..? i got a ticket once for "loud music", the law here (billings, mt) is if you can be heard 50ft away.. its too loud! but the real reason i was pulled over was because i teased the cop, he was taking a left at a light and i took a right and sped up super fast (never broke the speed limit tho) and it got his attention, and he figured he had to pull me over for something... lol

wow ur a bright one :01nocomment8so:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived