BassAddict32 Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 i have an offer at 2 different 10's. A. 2 10" Crossfire DB310's in a box B. 2 10" American Bass in 2 seperate truck boxes. so which is better? crossfire or american bass? i'll be able to get them.......probably saturday. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
Dan208 Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 I don't have any experience with AB, but I had two Crossfire 12's quite a few years back and they got very loud. Good subs for the money. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 What model ABs are they?? and how much power will u be running to them?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
z71kris Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 Thats the only equipment that I have used over the years, the low end stuff is good for the money, there isnt much better for low end stuff. If you get the high end it works just as well. What line are looking at, I am running 2 15's XO's with about 100 wts more then rated per woofer(in a sealed box) and they only get stinky when I really rag them 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
BassAddict32 Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Posted November 14, 2009 well i was going to go with the AB but they're both in truck boxes, so it looks like i'm getting crossfire today. crossfire seems pretty good for the money. the AB was the.....DX line i believe. either way, i'm gonna be using 500W on the 2 10" crossfires and i think it'll be nice. today is a big day for me! my first system, even though it won't fully be running for a few more weeks. i gotta get an amp and wiring, but i'll have the subs. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
jbondox Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 I am biased as I was burnt by AB with junk wire, crossfire by far... not that it would be any of my choices either. SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.