My new license plate came in today>>>wanna guess what it is?

i like how he gets so hyped up and now wont even come into the thread.

any rebuttle?...please say your changing your tag...or its a horrible joke...please

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Lol dang I missed out on a lot from being out of town... Yes its a complete joke...I'm getting another license plate... Probably something like ITSWEAK or NOTLOUD.. I'm going monday to change it, david,mrclark,and yeepimp knew I was doing it as a joke cause everybody and there moma called me that allday everyday.. So when I did it I just made them think "see, I told you" lol I find it halarious...but wether you all do or not. (Obviously no) Is completely up to yall..and yes your definatly entitled to your own opinion and thoughts,and iifyou accually knew me you would know I do dumb funny shit all the time..thanks for all the slander and trutj about what u think of me..see$s like only a hhandful got the joke..ill remember when your the one begging for a demo...oh wait sorry " its not loud". "I'm not cool" nnneexxttttt

Nah I'm better than that..-ll still share the love anyways keep flamin

lol when you get your plates over here through the mail.. you have to wait to get the new stickers.... so im pretty sure they are still real

Actually no. When I got my custom plate, they gave the the stickers immeditely the day I ordered it. They stapled them to the pink slip (for proof that the tag was real) so if I got pulled over for an outdated tag, I could show them the pink slip and be on my way. Thankfully I never got pulled over.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Actually no. When I got my custom plate, they gave the the stickers immeditely the day I ordered it. They stapled them to the pink slip (for proof that the tag was real) so if I got pulled over for an outdated tag, I could show them the pink slip and be on my way. Thankfully I never got pulled over.

This is how they did mine. Too

this is embarrassing. At first i was like cool! then i was like damn, thats gonna get flamed and now i feel very embarrassed - please dont run that plate.

Everyone with the flamethrowers on, he said it was a joke - and he does change his plate a few times a year so it probably is a joke. Very funny, i hope having all these people talk shit was fun.

A message to Travo. Why are you here? You think i am "overrated"? How is that? I never claim to be this, that or the other. I just slap my beats, make video's and have BIG website for people just like me to chill out and BS about car audio. Anyone who knows me knows i am not "overrated" OR "underrated".....im just me and i do my thing every single day. I work my ass off on my projects as well as this site not to mention the amount of MONEY everything costs me......and you wanna talk some shit? The graphic you made was very uncalled for and the smart ass comments that followed were also. Again why WERE you here if you felt that way? Why were you so cool when you first got here and now your a punk? Well your not here anymore. Have a good one.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived