drewb53's blazer build. New video 11/15/2010

I just checked and I do have it on my phone, I am going to run uptown and if i think i can get a video i will go out to the lake and shoot one real quick.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Memphis, I will do that video tomorrow morning because i just made one and you really cannot see anything. lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Its tuned to 35 but it really likes songs around 40-43 hz.

EDIT: I am hoping once these subs get broken in a little it will drop to like around liking 39ish.

exactly how mine is haha. those things can move wayy more. mine move about an inch on Nelly - Move That Body

exactly how mine is haha. those things can move wayy more. mine move about an inch on Nelly - Move That Body

Exactly lol. That song is a good one also, but i do need to find some more.

Lol thanks.

PM me if you ever want some songs in your frequency range. I had all of Decaf's stuff broke down into above 38 Hz and kept mostly the ones recorded at above 22/23 dB. I used to have a similar setup and was tuned right around the same area.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived