Sonic Electronix

^This. Forget my idea, wL's got it. That RF all-in-one amp will save space and a bit of wiring. You *could* add in a higher-amp alt to the mix, but at least do the big three. A single DC lvl 3 would be nice, or maybe a Fi SSD or an AQ SDC.

cars alt stock is 140... so i should be fine in that area... lvl 3.. do u think that wound be sq or just bass??? i want small not ear shattering.. (the navi is the next build) i was thinking even 2 sundown e8's (its got 8s now and they hit alright but there stock soooo...)

and as for theifs my car is parked in the garage that has a security system and dog... noones getting it..

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

cars alt stock is 140... so i should be fine in that area... lvl 3.. do u think that wound be sq or just bass??? i want small not ear shattering.. (the navi is the next build) i was thinking even 2 sundown e8's (its got 8s now and they hit alright but there stock soooo...)

and as for theifs my car is parked in the garage that has a security system and dog... noones getting it..

That's what I thought..haha, but about the system..I'd just go with a single 12, like a DC Lv2, or something along those lines of woofers. In a nice mustang like that and going for more SQ, I don't think I'd put a Lv3 in it, but...that's just IMO

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

What is your budget for the build??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

What is your budget for the build??

since i just found a nice size of cash.. i am sticking to a reasonable budget... nothing over 2 grand for subs and amps.. because well i dont want it that big..

(as for my source i got part of my will money finally)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

seriously look at the image dynamics IDQ. the best sounding subs ive ever had or heard. i had 2 12"s sealed and ported. both ways sounded great. sealed was amazing. they only need 500w, dont weigh much, only need a 1cuft sealed box. they will sound much better than DC and DD.

oh, and that nut, sometimes that just happens. it just missed getting tapped and no one saw it. i used to build fitness equipment and we would see those every so oftain.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i was thinking possibly doing a nice little glass box to put in the corner of the trunk... i dont want to weigh it down a ton.. as of right now with street tires it runs a 13.1 so if i can keep it under 13.5 untill i get my kb ill be happy..

Not my car but you can see how big the trunk is...

trunk_open.jpg

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

A used CM UL12(new ones are crazy expensive) + Stetsom V1k5d = very low weight but still high quality and has a big output potential... Then just make a birch enclosure and all together you'll should be well under 100lbs in trunk. For electrical I'd suggest the biggest underhood batt you can find, big 3 upgrade, HO alt if it's in your budget and/or even a small batcap in trunk to help things out.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

trunk is big. trunk opening not so much.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah id do a five channel amp spend good money on nice components and do a single 12 sealed will sound very nice not to crazy and not alot of weight

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1