Jump to content

Sandwich of Death


Recommended Posts

Posted

looks heathly

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Om nom nom nom. Can't touch my famous burger though...

Start with (2) 1/4lb hamburger patties(i prefer like 80/20 or 85/15 meat).. Season the patties with salt, pepper, a little garlic powder and Goya Adobe. Then season non-stick pan with a little pepper and salt.

Prep/cooking Instructions -

Take a 1/4 lb patty and place a good sized cube of cheddar in the center, then place another 1/4 lb patty on top of that and press the edges down to close the cheese in. Cook in low-med heat pan for about 15min flipping it every couple minutes until cooked just barely medium inside. Place a slice of cheddar on top to melt for maybe 30sec. When u bite into it the cheese from the middle oozes out makes for IMO the tastiest burger I've ever eaten.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

Actually looks gross.

Beef + chicken = ftl!

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Posted

looks like a "McGangbang"

mcdonalds, mcdouble with a mcchicken in the middle of it.

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

Posted

id eat it playin call of duty while naked...sittin on a bean bag chair drinkin grape juice outta a non biodgradable cup. caus thats a mans burger homie :drinks:

 

Quote
 
Posted
Actually looks gross.

Beef + chicken = FTW DUDES!!!

i think you ment FTW so i fixed it for you

looks like a "McGangbang"

mcdonalds, mcdouble with a mcchicken in the middle of it.

i seriously honestly LOL'd @ McGangbang

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...